EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
My favorite quote is the last paragraph from this article.

"The Enclave makes a statement that “American” vehicles are ready to take on the lofty overseas models. I have never said in my nearly thirty years of reviewing vehicles that you should buy an “American” vehicle just because it's American. But, I will now say; that there is no reason (not to) buy this Enclave and many other “American” vehicles (because) they are American. Buick take a bow." :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
ccaats said:
My favorite quote is the last paragraph from this article.

"The Enclave makes a statement that “American” vehicles are ready to take on the lofty overseas models. I have never said in my nearly thirty years of reviewing vehicles that you should buy an “American” vehicle just because it's American. But, I will now say; that there is no reason (not to) buy this Enclave and many other “American” vehicles (because) they are American. Buick take a bow." :thumb: :thumb:
OMG Ccaats, did you write this article???? You must be in heaven, do you have this printed out and hanging on your wall!!!! :cheers: All kidding aside as you and I have discussed in the past, this also has been my feeling. When I thought the quality of the American made car equaled that of what I was buying I was there and hear I am with the nicest vehicle I have ever owned, my WDT Enclave. the only thing you and I have agreed to disagree on is when this transition occured. I am fully willing to admit it probably happened sooner than I jumped on board, but old dog new tricks you know. All that matters now is I am in Enclave LOVE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts