EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked and can not find the number to call Buick or GM to find out the status of our ENCLAVE order. :blob: Anyone out there willing to share the number? :help:
Appreciate any help!! :thumb:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just went to buick.com and hit the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Call the customer relations center. I was told they consider you a current customer if you have ordered. It doesn't matter if you are still waiting for it. The service was so-so. They called the dealer to verify I was who I stated I was (Even though I gave the cust. service rep. my order number). They called me back about 2 hours later to let me know the status but couldn't tell me when it would move along to production. My dealer then called about 30 minutes after that to tell me the same status but told me he should have a production target week in a couple of days. I'll believe it when I see it. My dealer did tell me I am now next in line to get a luxury pkg from his dealership. I was 8th. when I ordered on July 11.

MAIL
Please mail your comments, questions or concerns to one of the following Buick Customer Assistance Centers:

U.S.:
Buick Customer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 33136
Detroit, MI 48232-5136

Canada:
GM of Canada
1908 Colone Sam
Oshawa, Ontario
L1H 8P7, Canada
Mail Code 163-055
TELEPHONE
Your vehicle concerns are important to us. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback. To better address your comments and concerns, please choose from the phone numbers below. Buick Customer Assistance Centers are open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) Buick Information Center:

(to request literature)
1-800-4A-BUICK

Buick's Customer Relations Center:

(for Buick owners)
1-800-521-7300

To order service bulletins about your Buick:

1-800-551-4123

Buick for persons with disabilities

(GM Mobility Center)
1-800-323-9935

Leasing a Buick using SmartLease:

1-800-32-SMART