EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me what exactly the buick customer service reps on do?
In my opinion they seem concerned, ask for your info and then you never hear a word. Ive messaged them multiple times and they haven't responded once.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Like any customer service organization, they are not empowered to make any final decisions. Meaning, it's not like they can make your charges go away, cover a claim when you're out of warranty, etc.

I remember being very surprised that at BMW, they seemed the same way. Once I started attending BMWNA events like car launches, driving instruction, etc., I saw a whole world of 18-22 y.o. kids who worked for them seasonally. I remember once on the phone having a girl tell me, "I'm just an intern. I'm not trained to speak with you technically, I'm just not trained."

I don't know if GM is the same, or if GM is the old UAW mantra, but the end result is similar. I hate to be that way, but I find that yelling loudly at dealerships seems to yield more results (only when necessary as a last resort).

·
Registered
352 Posts
I will guarantee you 100% that yelling loudly will not help but just might help you get NO service. If you cannot get your problem resolved go to another dealer or call GM Customer Service (# is in your owners manual) and make a case. You will need to write down the case # and wait for a call back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Believe me I'm not yelling. I was just wondering what they do. I pmed him as requested several times even just asking if he got my info and got no reply.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They replied, and I had already make a case with them via the phone number. Thanks for the response. I'll find out Friday what the outcome is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Herclave
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing