EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have read the FAQ and it’s helpful.

Looking for a new car; preferably 7 seats w captains chairs in the middle. Our favs were probably Enclave and VW Atlas but Atlas only fits 2 in 3rd row. We do want a “luxury” feel and smooth ride with lots of tech built in so it seems like Enclave is our best choice. We also can get the GM family discount because of my retired grandpa.

I think we will be willing to probably get a 2018 Avenir and hoping since it’s the highest trim that there will be some leftover. I think our options are to try and find one late Dec or wait til Presidents Day. Are the end of year rebates usually SO good and won’t be equivalent deal in Feb?

Does the GM family discount price change from Dec to Feb ?

Only looking at Feb because we have a newborn so we were hoping to see what our pocketbooks feel like after paying bookoo bucks for daycare for a couple months... but we could still swing it in Dec if it’s worth the savings.

Also bonus question if anyone is also Carolinas and has a tip on which state is better to purchase from when you live on a border. We live in NC but SC is minutes away.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello! I have read the FAQ and it’s helpful.

Looking for a new car; preferably 7 seats w captains chairs in the middle. Our favs were probably Enclave and VW Atlas but Atlas only fits 2 in 3rd row. We do want a “luxury” feel and smooth ride with lots of tech built in so it seems like Enclave is our best choice. We also can get the GM family discount because of my retired grandpa.

I think we will be willing to probably get a 2018 Avenir and hoping since it’s the highest trim that there will be some leftover. I think our options are to try and find one late Dec or wait til Presidents Day. Are the end of year rebates usually SO good and won’t be equivalent deal in Feb?tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Does the GM family discount price change from Dec to Feb ?

Only looking at Feb because we have a newborn so we were hoping to see what our pocketbooks feel like after paying bookoo bucks for daycare for a couple months... but we could still swing it in Dec if it’s worth the savings.

Also bonus question if anyone is also Carolinas and has a tip on which state is better to purchase from when you live on a border. We live in NC but SC is minutes away.

Thank you!

my issue has been solved!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts