EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I purchased a new Enclave on Wednesday. On Saturday the automatic mirrors, the remote locking,and remote
start malfunctioned. This morning (Sunday) the car would not start and the key is stuck in the ignition.
Their also appears to be a problem with the front wheel drive, at times it pulls very hard to the right.
I am going to call the dealer tomorrow morning and request that they pick up the car and return my money.
Other than that it is a beautiful car.

Hey ROLLIN THUNDER
THIS IS NOT NEGATIVITY, THIS IS REALITY
 
G

·
thanks for the negativity. Just here to bash us. if your returning it, theres no need for you to be here. if your getting another one your welcome to stay. Im sure that all your problems can be fixed quite easily , your just not giving it a chance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Buzz-kill is right! :eek:

wslone, if you would take the time to look at this forum as well as the Acadia and Saturn forums you would see that people are VERY happy with this platform. I don't believe I have ever heard anybody here having your problems nor have I ever heard anybody ever having problems like that in ANY vehicle.

I would have the dealer check it out before throwing in the towel on a vehicle that has won major accolades in the automobile press.

Good Luck :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
Wslone,

I don't blame you for feeling this way, if I had just picked up my 42,000 dollar car and had all of that happen I would have responded exactly as you did. I believe this forum is open to everyone who wants to be here. We should hear about the problems as well as the good. There are some on this site that seem to think GM can do no wrong.

I agree with xrayman that most people are very happy with the Enclave including me, but that doesn't mean there can't or won't be problems. It would seem to me that if that many systems are out, it may be an easier fix than you might think, I would hope so. Good luck and you are welcome on this site despite what some might say.
 
G

·
i just dont think you should give up so easily. I mean most dealers will have gm buy it back and you can get a new one. also lemon law it if you have to. what happend with your enclave is INCREDIBLY RARE. give it another chance, you will be glad you did. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Wslone,
To me (now this is just my opinion) it sounds like a charging or battery problem, alot of this new equipment starts to really have a mind of it's own with low voltage is there anyway to check the bus voltage?
Rob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
thanks for the negativity. Just here to bash us. if your returning it, theres no need for you to be here. if your getting another one your welcome to stay. Im sure that all your problems can be fixed quite easily , your just not giving it a chance.
Hey Thunder, not everyone here HAS to own an Enclave! Most of us would not have qualified until recently, if that were the case![/color]
 
G

·
i know, i realised i had an acadia and sold it. but i didnt sell it over somthing that can be fixed, i sold it for more power >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,693 Posts
If your post is real, sorry to hear about your troubles.

But, as a first post, I have to wonder if we have a troll.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Wow, that is terrible. Definitely push for a replacement. 6 years ago I purchased a vehicle with problems right from the start that the dealer kept insisting were minor and easily repaired. The repair would work for a few months and the problems would return. Hot weather made it worse. I kept the vehicle and tried to deal with all the issues when they arose, but it was a TERRIBLE experience. No one could ever actually FIX the problem, they just tried to make it a little better. Eventually, I even received some money back under the lemon law. The time spent on repairs and the aggravation and the worry about safety were not worth the money I received. Give it back and get a new one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Hey Thunder, not everyone here HAS to own an Enclave! Most of us would not have qualified until recently, if that were the case![/color]
Yeah - I still don't have my Enclave. :eek:hno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
BadAV said:
If your post is real, sorry to hear about your troubles.

But, as a first post, I have to wonder if we have a troll.
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto: :ditto:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
:lame: :lame: :jaw:
Okay Thunder, what's lame? Are you telling me that if that happened to you that you wouldn' tbe pissed off - I would be. Well, first, I'd call my dealer and hopefully they would bend over backwards and forwards to fix the problem - if they didn't tend to the situation full on - then I would be pissed off!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
I think it's true. It is too detailed a problem to be a troll...and it does sound like low power to the electrical system...this makes ALL kinds of strange things happen! A drain on the battery would cause this or just a 'bad' battery.
WSlone, what was the outcome of your call today?
 
G

·
debywebbi said:
Okay Thunder, what's lame? Are you telling me that if that happened to you that you wouldn' tbe pissed off - I would be. Well, first, I'd call my dealer and hopefully they would bend over backwards and forwards to fix the problem - if they didn't tend to the situation full on - then I would be pissed off!
i acully wouldnt, i would take it to my dealer, he would attempt to have it fixed ,i get a cool loner, last time i got a hummer h2, i just dropped MY enclave off to have the brakes and the SPOING fixed, and i have a dodge viper to drive, i am so cool right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
I agree with Enclave, when this many things go wrong, they are almost always related, and IMHO often have an easier fix than you might think. I'm with Deby, I would be very pissed...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
i acully wouldnt, i would take it to my dealer, he would attempt to have it fixed ,i get a cool loner, last time i got a hummer h2, i just dropped MY enclave off to have the brakes and the SPOING fixed, and i have a dodge viper to drive, i am so cool right now.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
I'd keep the Viper........... ;D[/color][/color]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
I mean, I love the Enclave, but I'm only human.........
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top