EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A man called identifying himself as being from Buick engineering and asked me how I liked my Enclave and would I mind taking a short survey. The survey basically was comprised of questions as to whether or not I experienced any problems in a number of categories. I told him about the flap noise that occurs after about 7 seconds going forward as many of us have experienced and that I was only getting 12.8 mpg. He asked me about these two items in detail. He asked me if I was comparing the mpg to another automobile or why I thought I should get better gas mileage. I told him Buick advertised AWD at 15 mpg around town and I was disappointed. He left the 800 number and told me to call if I had any questions and that I would receive no callback regarding the two concerns.

Has anyone else received a call yet?

·
Registered
333 Posts
got a call yesterday as well.....

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
My friend once got a call from the dealer, for his Lexus! Not the manufacturer. He voiced his complaints (yes, on a Lexus!!) and they told him to come in for coffee and donuts!!

Complaints were dismissed as "normal for the car"................................. ??? :confused:

He just bought an Enclave!! :thumb:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
My friend once got a call from the dealer, for his Lexus! Not the manufacturer. He voiced his complaints (yes, on a Lexus!!) and they told him to come in for coffee and donuts!!

Complaints were dismissed as "normal for the car"................................. ??? :confused:

He just bought an Enclave!! :thumb:
Humility can be a virtue.

TM

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To Smokin' SRX: When TechnoMarvel bought his Lexus GS 430, he got lousy service and has ever since. The first problem was a bubble on the sidewall of the low profile tire. When he took it into the dealer, they told him he must have hit something. That did not sit well with TM. This was his first venture into foreign car buying. After a few technical problems, Lexus sent him a survey over the internet to which he responded citing the various problems with the car. Later on, after having lousy dealer service, he wrote to Lexus and never received a reply. TechnoMarvel was used to Cadillac and Lincoln service where they practically roll out the red carpet when you arrive. Needless to say, he is ready to trade the Lexus (15,000 miles) in on a new Cadillac. I can't persuade him to get out of a regular passenger car and into something a little higher and beefier. So I guess it will be the new Caddy model CRX (?)

·
Registered
118 Posts
No calls from Buick engineering, but I did receive a new car purchase survey from JD Power and Associates about a month ago. The survey contained about 6 pages of questions concerning the Enclave's condition at delivery and what I thought about the vehicle so far. Needless to say, I gave the Enclave high marks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mapper said:
No calls from Buick engineering, but I did receive a new car purchase survey from JD Power and Associates about a month ago. The survey contained about 6 pages of questions concerning the Enclave's condition at delivery and what I thought about the vehicle so far. Needless to say, I gave the Enclave high marks.
:ditto:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got the survey in the mail from JD Power back in July, shortly after I got my Enclave. I gave it high marks on everything with just one little notation about the downshifting on steep hills.

Big Larry
[/color]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts