EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order on Aug 27. The Dealer said he was able to call and modify and order that they had already placed. Ya Hoo. Next week I will find out if my luck is holding or not. I believe it is possible to be driving it by Month end._________________________________________________
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
Good luck with that! A couple of us here also have ours being built the week of September 17th. We're keeping our fingers crossed...plus our toes, our legs and our eyes. We look alittle funny, but we don't care--just want our Enclaves!!!![/color] :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
I ordered on 8/15, and my Enclave is scheduled to be built this week (9/10), so it looks like GM is settling into a 3-4 week order-to-build cycle. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
MotorCity57 said:
I ordered on 8/15, and my Enclave is scheduled to be built this week (9/10), so it looks like GM is settling into a 3-4 week order-to-build cycle. :thumb:
NO FAIR, MOTOR! I ordered two weeks before you!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah... :binky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
:ditto:

But try 6 weeks before :angryfire:

Almost at the end though. We are in the Sept 17th build group ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
FlavaClav said:
Patience people. It's all worth it. My gallery speaks for themselves (I posted more pics by the way). ;)
That's easy for you to say, FlavaClav. :p I think I will tell people that when I get mine. ;D
Hey, I love your photography! Do you do that for a living, or is it just a hobby? COOL!!
[/color]
:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments but I'm not a pro photographer by far. I just have a small digital camera like others do and I just hold the camera crooked and it just somehow comes out pretty cool. It helps when I have a photogenic subject that doesn't complain ;D
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
FlavaClav said:
Thanks for the nice comments but I'm not a pro photographer by far. I just have a small digital camera like others do and I just hold the camera crooked and it just somehow comes out pretty cool. It helps when I have a photogenic subject that doesn't complain ;D
Well, you have a natural talent, I have to say! :notworthy:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
NO FAIR, MOTOR! I ordered two weeks before you!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaah... :binky:
Well, what can I say, Rosita? Sometimes it pays to live in Michigan. Sometimes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
MotorCity57 said:
Well, what can I say, Rosita? Sometimes it pays to live in Michigan. Sometimes.

I was born in Detroit...shouldn't that count for something...?!? Waaaaaaaah...
[/color] :binky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Motor, (echo) NO FAIR. I also live in MICHIGAN and ordered two week before you and I,m stuck at 1100. What did you have to do to push your order through?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
I can't believe it. I ordered my Enclave on 8/21. A CXL fwd version with luxury pkg., drivers conf. pkg., entertainment pkg. 4, sunroof, 19" wheels and cargo net/sun shade. I just got a call from my dealer to let me know the vehicle is in transit. I should be able to pick it up next week. I ordered the SAME Enclave from another dealer on 7/11 and they THINK it will be built the week of 10/1. I posted it here because the dealer that has the car in transit called me last week to tell me they had a build week of 9/17. Go figure. I'll probably have it by 9/17. Cocoa with Ebony leather interior. Every cocoa i've seen has cashmire...I hope the Ebony looks good with cocoa.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,065 Posts
Yes, the ebony with cocoa looks GREAT. That is the one we drove in June, but we bought the red jewel.
Good luck :thumb:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top