EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there heard from their dealer?
I havent just wondering if anyone has.

CXL AWD, red tint, conf,lux,dvd, sun

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nope...I talked to them this past friday and was told they would hear something by next Monday when they download their new invoices. I ordered on July 17th.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The earliest someone had their VIN from last week's build date was that Wednesday. So you should definitely check with your dealer tomorrow if you have a build date for this week.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called my dealer today and they had a VIN# for me!!!!!!
Now just the wait for my baby to come from the Motor City to Husker Nation!!!

CXL AWD, Red tint, lux,conf,dvd,sky,cargo

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Wooooooo Hoooooooo! Congratulations! I am so jealous :angryfire: but happy for you just the same. Have fun! Post pictures!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Nam68 said:

CXL AWD, Red tint, lux,conf,dvd,sky,cargo
When did you order?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered mine June 15th, our dealer was straight up and told us it could be 3months & they werent too far off. :cheers:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Cool thanks. I am curious as I am still trying to gauge when I might see mine. I ordered 3 weeks after you did. If I can see my Enclave in 3 more weeks I will be a VERY HAPPY Enclave owner :blob:

·
Registered
55 Posts
R2Cope said:
Nope...I talked to them this past friday and was told they would hear something by next Monday when they download their new invoices. I ordered on July 17th.
Got a call today from the saleman and he said that he has been invoiced and that my AWD CXL was shipped on 8/21. :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Posted by: R2Cope
Got a call today from the saleman and he said that he has been invoiced and that my AWD CXL was shipped on 8/21.
Congratulation, R2Cope! Let us know when it comes in and post pictures!! What did you order?

Talked to my dealer today and mine is still at 2000, delayed from going forward because of the constraint on the Luxury Package. I asked when he was expecting any on the lot and he said they have been notified by GM not to expect anything for as long as 3 to 4 months. He guessed they are trying to get out all the vehicles on order before they build any for regular inventory.

Maybe that's good news for all of us here who are patiently waiting!?![/color] :angel:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks Rosita2001! I ordered a Cocoa Metallic/Ebony Interior AWD with everything except towing and engine block heater. The dealer said the expected delivery date in the system is 9/4, but said they've been running a week late on their orders so I'm looking at 9/10. I'm happy mine is on the way, but I 'm just baffled that we have friends here,that orded way before me, without their Enclave or even build dates... ??? :eek:hno:

·
Registered
743 Posts
R2Cope said:
Thanks Rosita2001! I ordered a Cocoa Metallic/Ebony Interior AWD with everything except towing and engine block heater. The dealer said the expected delivery date in the system is 9/4, but said they've been running a week late on their orders so I'm looking at 9/10. I'm happy mine is on the way, but I 'm just baffled that we have friends here,that orded way before me, without their Enclave or even build dates... ??? :eek:hno:
Build date my A--. Just pick up my order and I will be happy. Ha ! I only placed my order on May 18th. If GM will just pick it up I will think I'm making real progress. Can you believe that ? Maybe this week.
Good luck on yours.

·
Registered
743 Posts
No,I can't order the rear Console if they aren't building it. I told my dealer if I've waited this long for my order to be picked up I might as well go for the Console. But I read on the Forum that there has been a delay on the Console, so I told my dealer that I wanted my Enclave ASAP. He called the GM Rep and he said there wasn't anything he could do, but he left his E-Mail address with the dealer. I told the dealer I would check with him next week. I'm going to start going in there at least once per week. This is getting out of hand. I will probably start making calls to GM myself. :banghead:

·
Registered
172 Posts
rocketman said:
I'm going to start going in there at least once per week. This is getting out of hand. I will probably start making calls to GM myself. :banghead:
Been there, done that. Try a April 23rd order with no build date and see how mad you'd be. I've called, e-mailed and have complained to anyone I can get ahold of, from both my dealer and Buick. Impossible to get a straight answer. Dealer blames Buick and Buick blames the dealer. Same ole song and dance. For laughs, try the "contact us" at the bottom of Buick.com and see what kind of response you get, nada! It's great to see so many Enclave's being built and delivered on this forum. I'm happy for those that have gotten their's and don't have to go through this. I know reality when I see it. Let's see, will I sell more Buick's in ______ (pick any lg metro area) or the rural corn fields & bean fields of ______ (pick any rural area, mine is Indiana)? Town of 18000 or 150000? Of course, it's the larger metro area's. More potential customer's = more sales. You don't need four years of college to figure this one out. GM is on a mission to eliminate the smaller dealer's. They'll suceed. I'm a GMSPO customer and I know how this works. If the smaller dealer can't take care of his customers, they'll move on. I should have, but I like the Enclave to well and the dealer i'm buying it from is important to my business. Eventually their low sales will close their doors. Plain and simple. The customer is the one who suffers. Buick knows I swallowed the hook (can you say fish) and I like this vehicle to well to give up. The GM ordering system is flawed and they know it. Sold orders and the date mean nothing. My mission is to no longer get my ordered Enclave, (Surely, it will arrive someday?) It is now to drive as many people at Buick and my dealer as crazy as possible until it arrives. Until then, I'll justs be a pain in the a_ _. Business has been slow anyway. It'll help fill my afternoons. I welcome you "rocketman" into the fight with me to get what may be GM's savior, the Lambda cuv.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
ticner58. I realize you have waited just about as long as anybody for your Enclave, but I have to ask...How will being a "pain in the a__" to your dealer help your business with him? Unless you guys are just really good friends and you don't really need the car right away. Otherwise, I say go out and buy a car, Enclave or not, from a dealer who has what you want.

Do I misunderstand your stance here?[/color]
:angel:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
ticner58. I realize you have waited just about as long as anybody for your Enclave, but I have to ask...How will being a "pain in the a__" to your dealer help your business with him? Unless you guys are just really good friends and you don't really need the car right away. Otherwise, I say go out and buy a car, Enclave or not, from a dealer who has what you want.

Do I misunderstand your stance here?[/color]
:angel:
If I could go out and buy a Fully Loaded white Diamond, AWD, CXL, Ent #4, I would do it. It's just not as simple as it seems. The only other color would probably be Black. I haven't seen any of those around here.
We're ( Ticner58 ) and I are caught between a rock and a hard place.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
ticner58. I realize you have waited just about as long as anybody for your Enclave, but I have to ask...How will being a "pain in the a__" to your dealer help your business with him?

I probably worded that wrong. I will just be a "nuisance" to the dealer. But, definitely a pain in the a_ _ to GM/Buick!

·
Registered
743 Posts
ticner58 said:
I probably worded that wrong. I will just be a "nuisance" to the dealer. But, definitely a pain in the a_ _ to GM/Buick!
Ticner58, I understand. I have almost given up so, I'm talking with a Dealer that has a Carbon Flash, fully loaded. If it was built in Aug, It's a Done Deal. If not, I'll have to think about it.
The GM Rep will be here in person tomorrow. I don't think he can do anything that's going to satisfy me, so If I find anything in the not too far area, I'm going for it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts