EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Enclave with the above mentioned codes along with the misfire codes. I am also getting the service stabilitrak error, the engine power reduced, and traction control error messages. This seems to be happening in cold weather only. I didn’t have this issue over the summer but I had it pop up once last winter and now again this winter. I am also noticing the engine is consuming oil between oil changes. Does anyone have experience with this or ideas what to check?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Plenty of posts on the oil consumption and stabilitrack . You can search the forum for past threads for milkshake too. Have you opened up your air intake snorkel? You may have oil collected and possibly a milkshake which could be an indication of a clogged PCV system which could explain excessive oil consumption. If you ask some dealers they may tell you a quart per 1,000 miles is acceptable, I do not agree.
P242 is a turbo code. Do you have a turbo under the hood? P561, first time I heard of that one. Voltage unstable. Make sure your Underhood fuse box screws are snug.
Was any work done recently?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts