EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Matter of fact, I do :thumb:

But the coordinates are sometimes on my email sigs. Got them off my handheld GPS almost 8 years ago

Rex

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in the Live Music Capital of the World, which is also home to SXSW, Austin City Limits, Sixth Street, UT and the state Capitol!

(Actually, that's not true. I live about 20 minutes north in Round Rock. But people know where Austin is; when I say "Round Rock" I usually get blank stares. :) )

Rick

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RHR54 said:
I'm in the Live Music Capital of the World, which is also home to SXSW, Austin City Limits, Sixth Street, UT and the state Capitol!

(Actually, that's not true. I live about 20 minutes north in Round Rock. But people know where Austin is; when I say "Round Rock" I usually get blank stares. :) )

Rick
so, on Texas scale we are neighbors ;D. we are stuck in Killeen now :-\ I miss Dallas :'( :binky:

·
Registered
25 Posts
armywife said:
so, on Texas scale we are neighbors ;D. we are stuck in Killeen now :-\ I miss Dallas :'( :binky:
I hope your husband is safe and sleeping at home every night. If he's deployed, I would appreciate it very much if you would please relay my best wishes. On behalf of everyone in our country who enjoys the protection provided by those willing to stand between them and those who would do them harm, I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for his dedication and service. :clap:

The same goes for you, too. :angel:

With my very best wishes,

Rick

·
Registered
820 Posts
I live in Irving, TX. Between Dallas and Ft Worth.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thought I replied once, but maybe not. We're in NE Dallas county...

·
Registered
9 Posts
League City (between Houston and Galveston)... will hopefully be moving to Fort Hood or Fort Sam Houston in a year. I also will hopefully be an Enclave owner....

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
armydoc31 said:
League City (between Houston and Galveston)... will hopefully be moving to Fort Hood or Fort Sam Houston in a year. I also will hopefully be an Enclave owner....
Being Air Force retired, over the years we lived in San Antonio a few times & still visit occasionally... Always have liked San Antonio & Fort Sam Houston, but not very familiar with Fort Hood...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Houston area, Missouri City, actually. In the same housing development as MissyTou - did she ever get her Enclave?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts