EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Chocolatemilk said:
I am also in Houston, Missouri City to be Exact. Just barely though, I can throw a football into Sugar Land from my backyard.
Welcome to the forum!

Work on that arm - the Texans could use a good backup QB... ;D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Forth Worth,Tx here!! Love the Lone star state. like the old saying goes "I wasnt born in texas, but go there as quick as I could".LOL

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks like there have not been many new additions to the Texas list for a while.

Picked up my 2011 Enclave from Don Hewlett in Georgetown 12/28 We live west of G'town about 9 miles.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello Texans, I am from Toronto, but I have been to Texas a couple of times. I just love it there! I liked it so much I wanted to move there after visiting the first time back in the early 90's. I have cousins who now live in McKinney, but used to live in Plano (which is where I visited). I would really like to go back some day!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally from Houston, now reside in the D.C Metro area.

We're planning a Thanksgiving trip to Houston (driving the E on her very first "long" trip)...we'll be in the Champions area (1960/Hwy 6/290)...looking forward to it!

We got the E all gussied up for her trip today (oil change/tire rotation,etc)...even had them install the mud flaps we bought from Buick after we took delivery. She's lookin' gorgeous! I'll have to post a "butt-shot" so you guys can see her new rear 'flaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just bought a 2009 CXL today :thumb: The 2004 Rainier my wife drives now has 142,000 miles, so it was time to make a move.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
25 Participants
C-AREVALO
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing