Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen an Enclave on the road in weeks!!!!![/color] :blob:

Where'd they all go??? ???

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Dayton, OH and saw one on the road about a month ago and haven't seen one since. I have seen a fair amount of Acadia's and Outlook's, but only the one Enclave. I don't mind, I would rather not see a bunch of them on the road since I want mine to stand out.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
If the others are anything like mine, they are hiding in the garage (a real shame). Since MRSBUICK takes the bus to the big city for work, it only comes out on weekends. I may take it to work once in a while. and THAT is always a pleasure. :thumb:
We have had it 4 months, and only 1300 miles so far.......

***GO BUICK***

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm with you there, I just can't believe that there are 16K+!!!!!! Was shocked!! :eek:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have seen 5 here in Sebring Fl on the road. 2white,1coccoa and two Silver Colored in the past month.
We have US 27 that goes from Miami North.The only North- South Highway in the center of Florida. We saw the Enclaves On this Highway. Doubt all were "LOCAL"

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Top Dog said:
I have seen 5 here in Sebring Fl on the road. 2white,1coccoa and two Silver Colored in the past month.
Not just topdog.......... lucky dog, too! ;D That's it........they are all in Florida. I will be there end of November, I'll let you know. Here in SoCal, the 101, 405 and 5 freeways are my 2nd home - tons of new cars/traffic................no Enclaves for several weeks!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I did this stupid math one time to justify why I don't see much Enclave on the road. If you divide 16,000 Enclaves for all 50 states (assuming 16k is all for US), that would be about 320 vehicles per State. And to say there are about 5 average cities per state, that would be about 64 Enclaves per city. The probability IMO is still low to see one of those 64 Enclaves driving around the same time at the same spot where I am. Of course, this all hypothetical. ;D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
The only Enclave on the roads around here is MINE! Happy to keep it that way for awhile![/color] :angel:

MRBUICK said:
We have had it 4 months, and only 1300 miles so far....... ***GO BUICK***
Hey, MRBUICK, I've had mine for 8 days with 935 miles! I'm loving it! [/color] :love:

Goooooooooooo Rockies!!![/color]

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rosita2001 said:
The only Enclave on the roads around here is MINE! Happy to keep it that way for awhile![/color] :angel:

Hey, MRBUICK, I've had mine for 8 days with 935 miles! I'm loving it! [/color] :love:

Goooooooooooo Rockies!!![/color]
You go Rosita4!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
118 Posts
FlavaClav said:
I did this stupid math one time to justify why I don't see much Enclave on the road......
I was also working a mathematical solution to help explain 'Enclave Sightings.' How about this approach. 16,000 Enclaves out there. The US population is about 301 million. Check my math, but given those figures there is only about one Enclave for every 20,000 people living in any given area. For me, that helps explain the lack of sightings.

For example, if you live in a city with a population of say 80,000 people, on average the city would contain only about 4 Enclaves. Coming across one of those four in a city of that size is not very likely.

I live in a city of about 20,000. The only one I've seen is ours. This formula is working here! ;D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Mapper said:
For example, if you live in a city with a population of say 80,000 people, on average the city would contain only about 4 Enclaves. Coming across one of those four in a city of that size is not very likely.

I live in a city of about 20,000. The only one I've seen is ours. This formula is working here! ;D
I live in a city of 1000, one mile square...they can't miss me and my Buick! My 15 minutes of fame I believe...[/color] :cheers:

Gooooooooooooooooooo Rockies!!![/color]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
I live in a city of 1000, one mile square...they can't miss me and my Buick! My 15 minutes of fame I believe...[/color] :cheers:

[/quote
Wow, they must know all your business and what you drive. You ought to mess with them and wear some wigs!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
my town is about 20,000 too and there is one enclave here, but in the bigger citys next to us i have seen more. today i saw two, one was a VERY good looking WDT!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My husband and I drove to NYC from Ontario Canada and like a little kid looking for license plate I was looking for Enclaves. Did not see one there or back. Now we have ours( got it yesterday) and still have not seen one except the demo the dealer drives.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
dorothyl said:
My husband and I drove to NYC from Ontario Canada and like a little kid looking for license plate I was looking for Enclaves. Did not see one there or back. Now we have ours( got it yesterday) and still have not seen one except the demo the dealer drives.
im like that too, whenever we make it into the bigger cities im always looking around and i have a VERY good eye for enclaves

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm in a city of roughly 500,000 -- I've only seen one on the road, and there has been one displayed at one of our buick dealerships now for over 3 weeks yet unsold! And here I am, still WAITING for my flippin car. Gaahhhhh!

I'm tired of sharing my current car with my 16 year old son. Need I say more?

G

·
waitingsince8-10 said:
I'm in a city of roughly 500,000 -- I've only seen one on the road, and there has been one displayed at one of our buick dealerships now for over 3 weeks yet unsold! And here I am, still WAITING for my flippin car. Gaahhhhh!

I'm tired of sharing my current car with my 16 year old son. Need I say more?

yea we live in va beach and theres almost 500,000 people and 12 miles away is norfolk which has 300,000 people, and i have not seen ONE enclave anyware, the dealers have some but they never stay long, its like they are bought and shipped to another city, i have seen 3 acadias, and like 20 outlooks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I see alot of them in Michigan. Just the other day I was staying in a smaller town called Adrian, and I was pulling out of a Taco Bell and another Enclave was pulling in and there was another was parked at the bank next door.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Vikchic said:
Rosita2001 said:

[/quote
Wow, they must know all your business and what you drive. You ought to mess with them and wear some wigs!

Yeah, and if you don't know any better and bank at the local bank, they know how much you wrote your check for. Too late to do the wig thing, in 10 days EVERYONE knows it is mine. ♥[/color]

:blob: Go Rockies!! :blob:[/color]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Took the dog into the vet yesterday and I mentioned to one of the assistants that it was the first time that the dog was in my new car. She said "You just bought a new car? We just got a new car. What did you buy?"
I responded "A Buick Enclave" :sunny:
"So did we!" :thumb:
"What color did you get?" I asked her.
"Gold Mist."
"Same here." :-\

Her husband had it a block down the road. So now we have at least 3 Gold Mist in Ashburn and a Red Jewel. The more the merrier, right?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts