EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just came out of an Audi A6 w/ NAV built in. What bothers me on the Enclave screen is that the arrow representing ME in my car moves to the right when moving East or down when moving South... Is there a way that you can set the arrow to always go in the upward direction and have the map move to the arrow instead? It gets confusing when I'm going South and the arrow of ME is moving downwards....just something I'm not used to. Any help on this would be appreciated...hope you understand what I mean.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Just press the "compass" icon in the upper left of the screen to change the orientation. The default is with North always up and the "cursor" representing the car moves. The next press makes the "cursor" always point North and the map moves. The third press will put you into "birds eye" or 3D view which is where the view is about 400' above the road looking down and the map will move like setting #2.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much...I will try that tomorrow when I get in the Enclave. Had the car washed today...chrome wheels really shine nice when clean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts