EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a (completely off-topic) warning to our Canadian readers. I'm using the largest forum I have available to me to spread the word on this recall. The "Pirates Gold chocolate coins", sold through Canadian Costco stores, is being recalled for potentially containing melamine - the substance at the center of the Chinese tainted milk controversy, responsible for 4 infant deaths and 10s of thousand of illnesses.

This story has been confirmed by snopes.com - http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/coins.asp

Canadians, please don't serve, or let your kids eat, these chocolate coins and please pass this on to your friends.

Thanks,
admin

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Yikes! Bought a bag yesterday, at COSTCO, Holbrook , NY. Will throw mine out to be safe. They had many more. Will call them. THX!

·
Registered
134 Posts
China must be full of that stuff. This is the second time for the infant formula. They seem to be putting it in all the milk to up the protien reading after watering it down. It also was the problem with the pet food using ingrediants from China. They must also have lots of lead, since it seems to be in every child's tow they make or paint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
joepitt
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing