EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems that GM told their US dealers not to do business with Canadian ... other then that .. importing is not really hard .. few paper works .. a less then 300 $ fees ... adding daylight if they don't have it in US ... and a french sticker for the airbag. In canada .. is you want to nav. you have to buy the CXL ... 19 inches wheels with the road quality we have .. no thanks !! And the price is much more lower in US. No warranty as I been told .. but I have access to a US GM dealers at maybe 40 min of my home.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well we have to be honest to ... I am against GM policy BUT .. if you compare canadian and US price of all brand ... GM is the one who have the smallest % of potential saving .. around 20% ... TOYOTA and LEXUS have a 35% !!!

The worst I saw yet is subaru ... US price of the suv after negociation .. 31 000 US ... Canadian price 51 000 !!! But Subaru transfert the warranty ... and for now we can still buy in USA.

I really think some class action will come ... maybe a lawyer will get piss off and start one :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.