EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a 2019 Buick Enclave and after transferring our sirius package from the old car to the new one, we are noticing we can't access any of the xm stations that are streaming stations despite their being included in the all select package. Sirius implied the problem was with the radio in the Enclave and that it isn't programmed to receive those stations. Does anyone here have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

·
Registered
141 Posts
They may be right about that. If you want to try to receive the streaming stations that are not available as regular stations you can connect an iPhone, iPad or Android tablet via Bluetooth and run the Sirius app through the vehicle. I haven't tried it myself so let us know if it works.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Have you gone to xm.com and logged into your account and sent a refresh radio signal?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think you're taking about things like channel 301 Road Trip Radio. If yes I think it's a hardware issue with the XM radio that's in our car. My wife 2018 Lexus is a version 2 radio (I think that's what they call it) and get's all those channels without having the WiFi/celluar service. I think the only option we have is to stream via your phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts