EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah! I FINALLY got my Enclave! :blob: I got it on Saturday and it is absolutely perfect! ;D I LOVE the gold mist, with the chrome wheels it looks so hot.. I will have to get a picture up soon.
I am getting used to the doors, they have different opening positions than my Envoy and I got hit in the head 3 times the first hour I had the car! I felt like an idiot! LOL! The gas tank is smaller than my Envoy so I am really noticing the gas gauge going down fast even though the milage is better.
Anyway, after starting this whole process back in June, walking out of one dealer and reordering, I have no regrets! I'm glad I didn't end up with the dark crimson I first ordered, I think the gold mist is much nicer.. I love all the little features, like the auto opening/closing rear hatch and the Nav and Xm radio... Buick should pay me commission cause I can't stop telling people what a great car this is! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Congrats. :cheers:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congratulations. It only gets more enjoyable as you learn all the cool features and drive in quiet bliss.

·
Registered
333 Posts
jackiemd said:
The gas tank is smaller than my Envoy so I am really noticing the gas gauge going down fast even though the milage is better.
Congrats, we are coming up on a month with "Charlie" and it has exceeded our expectations (which were pretty high)!

Aren't fuel capacities 22 for both the Enclave and Envoy?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know, but my '04 Envoy XL got only about 16-17 mpg, the Enclave computer says I'm getting 18.8 mpg at an average speed of 33 mph, I have a 40 min traffic filled commute to my office! Ugh! The Envoy held about 22 gallons of gas and I''m guessing the Enclave is less than or around 20, not sure yet, but I'll be filling it up today.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Enclavious said:
Congrats! I have the gold mist also and love it. :cheers:
Ditto. Went crazy with Zaino polish over the weekend. I am amazed at how well this color hides dirt. Had an ice/slush storm Tuesday and she looked clean and wet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats! Jackiemd on the arrival of your Enclave.

And what a great choice for color. ;D We also added the chrome wheels and recieve numerous compliments about the vehicle. Not withstanding the LONGGGGGGGGGGGG neck stretching looks we get at times.

Couldn't be happier with the ride and performance of this vehicle. Just received our Weather Tech All-weather floor mats for the Clave today........

You'll enjoy all the features....takes a while to get to know them.

Gold Mist FWD CXL, 19"chromes, Driver Confidence Package.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful Color. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Congrats...from another Gold Mist fan! You will love her more every day. Got mine two months ago and just hit 3000 miles. Drive beautiful! ♥[/color] :angel:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Congratulations Jackie!!! glad to hear that you have finally got it.

By the way let me know When GM pays you, so I call them for my share too. I have been running non-stop Ads for them since July. Not to mention the demos in the parking lots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts