EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to see a picture of a carbon enclave and around here no dealer has one within 300 miles.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ok, but you made the same thread 2x's. no1 has the carbon black yet that we know of i believe a couple of people may have em on order and i am sure as soon as they get the car they will post pics. so, check the gallery frequently. now, if you see one first please share pics w/us. ;D

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a picture of dark crimson metallic? this and carbon are the only one's i haven't seen

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
no,

those 2 colors are just hitting the assembly line because of late availability.

edit: zenclave, in a thread titled, "canadian brochure" we do have a sample of the colors.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already ordered a Red Jewel w/ ebony interior - awd cxl - dvd and nav - drivers confid - lux pkg - 19" chrome sunroof - rear net & shade with running boards and remote start.
I'm thinking of changing it to carbon or dark chrerry

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ahhhh, ok well hope the samples help ya.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Zenclave said:
I already ordered a Red Jewel w/ ebony interior - awd cxl - dvd and nav - drivers confid - lux pkg - 19" chrome sunroof - rear net & shade with running boards and remote start.
I'm thinking of changing it to carbon or dark chrerry
Funny, I am doing the reverse. We orginally liked the Carbon alot (of course no pictures seen yet) now we are swtiching to exactly what you have ordered except the rear net/share and running boards.

Could you please share the price you paid for it in the prices paid thread. Thanks!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I paid $42,650 with all the rebates and everything plus the delivery - this price is with everything I got

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
That is an excellent price!!!

The supplier on this is 41,290 with 7 Passenger seating. Yours also include the running board and cargo stuff for $360 more! My dealer did offer the Conquest which will bring down the price 1G more. IF it is still offered at the time of delivery.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
MuddyZ - Have you guys started building Enclaves in single tone color from top to bottom?

Would you prefer Carbon over Red?

·
Registered
148 Posts
MuddyZ said:
All of the Enclaves we have built are two tone, One painted color on top and a second color with the plastic at the bottom. I still love the carbon but the red is really sharp too. If I got one it would be the carbon. The carbon is dark gray, just off of black and has so much metallic sparkle to it i cant help but love it. I really wish I could get you guys some pictures but if i snuck in a camera I would be fired. They are really strict about that. Sorry.
When do you estimate that these will be hitting dealer lots?

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Muddyz
Can u ask ur boss to take a picture of a carbon metallic enclave to show it to people who are ordering them

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i've never seen a carbon and i'm ordering red, but i want to change it to carbon and i don't know how it looks and i don't want to drive a car that i have never seen in that color

·
Registered
577 Posts
MuddyZ said:
Its not just the workers that can't take pictures, its everyone. I wish i could help guys, but i really don't dare sneek a piture.
No problem you keep your job and I'm sure everyone will wait. It sounds sound a lot like kids at Christmas. :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
The only official Buick pictures I've seen so far are in the brochure. Platinum and Cocoa only. Sure seems that they could start giving us more variety.

·
Registered
313 Posts
MuddyZ said:
I see these things everyday and I still stop and admire it when we build a carbon flash metallic one. By far the best color on these.
MuddyZ... what color is the bottom accent on the Carbon Flash to your eyes? The Enclave brochure makes it look cocoa/brown, the buick site makes it look more dark gray. Against black, and since we have one ordered in that color, I'm sure hoping it isn't brown! If it is, we might be exploring color choices for an aftermarket repaint of the bottom section.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts