EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have Weather Tech mats for the front and second row of our Clave. I am looking for a light colored mat that fits behind the 3rd row ONLY. Is there something out there available. We have the cashmere interior, so a light tan colored mat would do. :help:

·
Registered
612 Posts
The color doesn't exactly match the weathertech, but its probably still the best choice for a cargo mat.
Fits perfectly in the Enclave. See my photo below. Color may be off slightly. It's Husky Liners "tan" color.

Get Husky Liners brand products custom made for the Enclave at AutoAnything.com (specify Buick 2008 Enclave on the drop down menus)
http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A1456A0A0.aspx

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ordered the Husky liners for all three rows, also the small cargo liner and the larger one (we do alot of fundraisers and are always hauling stuff). They arrived yesterday and today and they are awesome, so glad we ordered them. Our window tinting guy was impressed when he suggested I order some mats and told him I had ordered Husky. Chalk one up to the ladies!!! ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Say Yumawrench69.....the Husky large cargo liner ....can it be rolled up if you take it out and is it easily handled. We were thinking if you had it in, but needed to use the 3rd row seat, can you roll it up and store it inside, say behind the 3rd row seat. Looks stiff, is it flexible??? Thanks

·
Registered
612 Posts
juglake said:
Say Yumawrench69.....the Husky large cargo liner ....can it be rolled up if you take it out and is it easily handled. We were thinking if you had it in, but needed to use the 3rd row seat, can you roll it up and store it inside, say behind the 3rd row seat. Looks stiff, is it flexible??? Thanks
The Husky Liner I showed above and in my gallery, are pretty stiff. There are lots of companies selling mats. I am guessing the official rubber cargo mats from Buick would roll up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We bought a CXL/AWD today and the dealer told us that Buick do not make a mat that covers the 3rd row of seats down (which is how our vehicle will be 95% of the time). I'm ordering the Husky one - Thank You to the peson who pointed out the availability. My next job is to find out when Thule will start selling an attachment for their bars so I can haul my kayaks.

This vehicle is replacing a 2005 Tundra 4-wheel drive double cab.

I guess we'll have to make our own liner for the split 2nd and 3rd down to put under wet skis etc. while we have one kid sitting on the other side on the 2nd and the 3rd row.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Clave Man said:
The Husky Liner I showed above and in my gallery, are pretty stiff. There are lots of companies selling mats. I am guessing the official rubber cargo mats from Buick would roll up.
We have the Buick mat behind the 3rd seat. It is a very heavy, deeply ribbed. rubber that is non-skid. It's black with a Buick shield.
We are very happy with it for grocery shopping as packagea & bags stay in place, and the ribs are deep enough for spillage protection.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I have the Husky liner for behind the 2nd row seat with the third row down. I like it because I have two large dogs and can haul them without any worries. The only drawback is it really can't be rolled up and stashed in the car if I want to use the third row for peoples. Haven't decided what to do about that yet, but will probably leave it home in the garage (or line it with a soft blanket for an indoor bed, next to mine!) It's a great liner for when you need something to block the moisture from the nice carpet, ie: when hauling sick puppers or garden supplies. [/color] :tunes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts