EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
366 Posts
Why not just take a measurement between the side panels and another from the rear seats to the closed liftgate, just to be sure? If it will be a loaded palette get a height measurement too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you think my 2015 Enclave can carry a standard (48x40) pallet and will it pass through the lift gate opening? Thanks.
I have a 2011 Enclave. The interior cargo area with the seats folded down is wider than the tailgate opening. I have put cargo items in at a 45 degree tilt and then been able to lay them flat in the cargo space. It is about a 2 to 3 inch difference in width.
Really wish Buick had designed the plastic trim covers in the rear differently. I do not want to take them off but an extra 3 inches of width for cargo would be nice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not just take a measurement between the side panels and another from the rear seats to the closed liftgate, just to be sure? If it will be a loaded palette get a height measurement too.
Thanks, I will
I have a 2011 Enclave. The interior cargo area with the seats folded down is wider than the tailgate opening. I have put cargo items in at a 45 degree tilt and then been able to lay them flat in the cargo space. It is about a 2 to 3 inch difference in width.
Really wish Buick had designed the plastic trim covers in the rear differently. I do not want to take them off but an extra 3 inches of width for cargo would be nice.
Thanks. It was the tailgate opening that I was worried about. Got them in with no problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts