EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody w/a cashmere interior have pictures of the Weather Tech mats in their Enclave? I'm leaning towards the Floor Liners vs. the All Weather Mats, I prefer the look. If you could post some pictures..also, which did you choose, why? and what did you put in the 3rd row? How long did it take you to get them? We're picking up "Blue Eyes" on Saturday and you know what Seattle is known for...no, not coffee, rain! I would like to get these asap.

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I just got off the phone with WeatherTech.com and spoke to a gentleman that said that the FloorLiner for the captain chairs will be available in about 3-4 months. I think I'll wait and order all of them at that time. BTW, they do not make a cargo liner in tan, just black.

·
Registered
360 Posts
newgal said:
Does anybody w/a cashmere interior have pictures of the Weather Tech mats in their Enclave? I'm leaning towards the Floor Liners vs. the All Weather Mats, I prefer the look. If you could post some pictures..also, which did you choose, why? and what did you put in the 3rd row? How long did it take you to get them? We're picking up "Blue Eyes" on Saturday and you know what Seattle is known for...no, not coffee, rain! I would like to get these asap.

Thank you for your help.
Look at zman's gallery pics. He has them shown in the front. They fit very well. I have them as well for the front and I love them. I got the front ones now because of up coming bad weather and didn't want to wait for the back ones. Will get them when available however. :thumb:

·
Registered
120 Posts
wether tech mats are great. I had them in my tahoe and I already have a set waiting in the garage for my enclave.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We all need to pressure Weathertech mats to make a set for the back to fit capt. chairs ASAP!
Power in numbers!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
*Enclave* said:
I just emailed my request! Here is the link:
http://www.weathertech.com/service/
Thanks! Just e-mailed also! I love my rear, T-shape, Capt., Qualitymats.com for summer, but need some snow, mud capacity for this winter!! Weathertech is best IMO. Others have gotten those "honey comb" looking mats and seem to be happy, despite the lack of a high "lip". I may have to consider if WT doesn't move it!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Thanks for the link. I just ordered mine for the front seats yesterday, Need them for the back with the kids. Maybe if enough email they will speed things up some?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I too have the front floorliners and just placed a product request for the 2nd row with captain's chairs-- were due for some possible snow showers this week in upstate NY--hoping maybe numerous requests will speed up the production..

Can anyone who has these mats verify if the driver's side edge lip doesn't sit level with the plastic sill plate, a gap exists on mine so that slush/snow can still reach the carpet... the passenger side fits perfect, no lift on edge just a uniform flat fit..

thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I noticed the same thing that the drivers side doesn't fit as well against the outside of the car as the passenger side... I was hoping it would stay down better after a little use, but I have only had them a few days myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts