EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of 8/24, Chase bank is offering 5.74% with at least 10% down and a 725 credit score. My Enclave is in transit with the vin # so I applied to secured the rate. I searched around and that was the lowest rate I could find for 60 months. This is only at the dealer. You can't get it directly from Chase.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Good to know. We're now shopping the Acadia/Outlook/Enclave trio, finally, and financing is always a question.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
comiccolec said:
www.penfed.org

5.29% Simple Interest Loan upto 72 Months
Exactly. Sign up for a membership with this:

http://www.nmfa.org/site/PageServer

for $20, then be eligible for the Pentagon Credit Union, and open an account with $5. Then you're set.

When it's finally purchase time for us, depending on what the rate the dealer can get is, ^^this is probably what we'll do.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That sonds like some really good rates, thanks for the tips!!!

Still hoping for a 1.9% :thumb: from Buick, I know, wishfull thinking.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Circle-D said:
That sonds like some really good rates, thanks for the tips!!!

Still hoping for a 1.9% :thumb: from Buick, I know, wishfull thinking.
1.9% In Your Dreams.
You will be lucky just to get an Enclave.

·
Registered
509 Posts
MRBUICK said:
1.9% In Your Dreams.
You will be lucky just to get an Enclave.
Precisely.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

for $20, then be eligible for the Pentagon Credit Union, and open an account with $5. Then you're set.

So, you don't have to be military or immediate family of military to open an account and get this deal? ???

·
Registered
743 Posts
caddycruiser said:

When it's finally purchase time for us, depending on what the rate the dealer can get is, ^^this is probably what we'll do.
Thanks for the info. How long does it take from Application to Approval ?

·
Registered
509 Posts
ccaats said:
So, you don't have to be military or immediate family of military to open an account and get this deal? ???
NO! Wondered about it too, but when you sign up for the National Military Family Association for the $20, and just select Concerned Citizen as your status. Then as a member, off to Pen Fed you can go, fully eligible.

rocketman said:
I'm not sure with Pentagon, but LOTS of people go through them, so you could just call and ask.

·
Registered
152 Posts
rocketman said:
It actually took me only minutes with the loan approval and then you can get the check the next day via Fed-Ex for about $12.00 for shipping.

·
Registered
743 Posts
comiccolec said:
It actually took me only minutes with the loan approval and then you can get the check the next day via Fed-Ex for about $12.00 for shipping.
Thanks for the Info. I'm still holding out for Incentives from GM but I don't believe that will happen within the next two weeks. Ha ! Or this year for that matter. Thanks again.

·
Registered
743 Posts
fenwah said:
I used www.penfed.org as well for my 08 Acadia. Very simple process...and got a great interest rate of 5.29%.
Fenwah, Thanks . You helped me out a great deal. I went on the Web Site today, called the 800 Number and was approved while still giving my Personal Info. I will pick up my Enclave tomorrow. 5.29% as opposed to GMAC 8.9%.
Please Guys and Gals, If you need Financing and you are Active or Retired Military, or if your Parents, Sister, Brother, Grandfather, Grandmother are Active or Retired Military, have them Join the Credit Union and that will make youse Eligible. It took me 20 min, now, all I have to do is go to the dealer, Sign a few papers and don't worry about Financing.
Also I would imagine if your Relatives are DOD Active or Retired would probably be ok But I'm not sure. You could ask about it. Good Luck. Even though I'm eligible, I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for Fenwah or this Forum. :blob:

·
Registered
743 Posts
rocketman said:
Fenwah, Thanks . You helped me out a great deal. I went on the Web Site today, called the 800 Number and was approved while still giving my Personal Info. I will pick up my Enclave tomorrow. 5.29% as opposed to GMAC 8.9%.
Please Guys and Gals, If you need Financing and you are Active or Retired Military, or if your Parents, Sister, Brother, Grandfather, Grandmother are Active or Retired Military, have them Join the Credit Union and that will make youse Eligible. It took me 20 min, now, all I have to do is go to the dealer, Sign a few papers and don't worry about Financing.
Also I would imagine if your Relatives are DOD Active or Retired would probably be ok But I'm not sure. You could ask about it. Good Luck. Even though I'm eligible, I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for Fenwah or this Forum. :blob:
I can't stress this enough.....a very simple process. My Dealer was shocked when I told them what my Rates were compared to GMAC. GMAC Rates can vary depending on a persons Credit Score. The reason I'm posting this a 2nd time is because I didn't see any response to the 1st one. Try it, you'll like it. 8)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I am planning on trying it, see my other post with questions on the process. Can you post an answer for me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are former sailor like me and still have an active Navy Federal Credit Union account, you can get 5% for 72 months right now. I just bought a car this evening using NFCU with these terms.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Boddman, that's an excellent rate. I think the advantage to the Pentagon Fed CU is the wide range of eligibilities to the people that would otherwise be ineligibile.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts