EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a vehicle with the Chrome Package is on a dealer lot, is the discount already inlcuded in the window sticker price (MSRP)? Or do I have to ask for it? I don't remember seeing it on the window sticker but it definitely does not show up on the dealer inventory website.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would like to know that also. I ordered in October and my cars is expected in California next week. I don't remember hearing about a chrome discount when I ordered. Should I expect a 1K reduction in the price?

·
Registered
413 Posts
The $1,000 credit for the FTC chrome package (19 inch chrome wheels and sun roofs) is discounted (and listed) on the window sticker. The discount was listed on my order and was on the window sticker. The package was originally $2,195 less the $1,000 discount but is now $2,495 less the $1,000 discount.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Kevin said:
I would like to know that also. I ordered in October and my cars is expected in California next week. I don't remember hearing about a chrome discount when I ordered. Should I expect a 1K reduction in the price?
I would say that if the package wasn't ordered from the factory, then you won't get a discount from the dealer. When I was looking at inventories in CA, it seemed that the only ones on the lot/unspoken for were minus the package. You probably can tell by your agreed selling price.

Wayne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts