EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just keep seing her advertisment over on the right and i hate her and am surpised you put her on here for us to click on. here
i photoshopped her.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: c'mon admin HILARY for president, who would vote for that !itch (censored)

It's disturbing that a person can have so much hatred inside them. I almost feel sorry for you. Grow up. ::)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

BuicksRbetter said:
It's disturbing that a person can have so much hatred inside them. I almost feel sorry for you. Grow up. ::)
I don't know. She's pretty darn unlikable and polarizing.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have very little control over what ads Google puts on the site. Obviously, Hilary chose Buick Enclave as a keyword to advertise on (or possibly just "forum"). But yeah, don't let it bother you so much. I mean, if you want, you can always click on it and make her pay for putting that ad there :) hehe

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

ok i thought you chose what to put there i will make her pay. A BUNCH OF TIMES.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

jwaters943 said:
Wow, mature. Are you 12?
I think that you like her and are mad that i dont and refuse to vote for her.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts

One thing living in Louisiana has taught me is you never say "I'll never vote for (blank)." You never know how bad the alternative will be. We're national champs at hold-your-nose and vote.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Rollin Thunder said:
I think that you like her and are mad that i dont and refuse to vote for her.
I'm far from her biggest fan and could truly care less who you vote for. I just find it incredibly pathetic that you felt so compelled to draw attention to your political views by creating a thread laced with foul language and a lame doodle of Hillary. It's perfectly fine that you don't like the Hillary and/or the ad, but next time you want to get political maybe you should choose a more appropriate forum.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

its people like you that make me glad that i will no longer be apart of the forums.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

You're GLAD to no longer be a part of the forums? Wow. I had no idea they sucked so badly for you...

Sorry to hear that.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

admin said:
You're GLAD to no longer be a part of the forums? Wow. I had no idea they sucked so badly for you...

Sorry to hear that.
no i sold my acadia today and bought a sierra denali with the money, has really nothing to do with this. but i just wanted the power of a v-8 and took it as a sign that my acadia sold for 13k more than i paid for it that it was the right thing to do. sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
148 Posts

Rollin Thunder said:
no i sold my acadia today and bought a sierra denali with the money, has really nothing to do with this. but i just wanted the power of a v-8 and took it as a sign that my acadia sold for 13k more than i paid for it that it was the right thing to do. sorry for the confusion.
I'm sorry...did you say you sold your USED Acadia for $13k more than what you paid for it NEW? Sorry 'pal,' but those numbers are completely bogus.

I'm calling BS on this whole post! :lame:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts

:ditto:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts

By the way the google Ads come and go on this site. But by creating this post you have given her a permanent place on this site. Good Job promoting her cause.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

fenwah said:
I'm sorry...did you say you sold your USED Acadia for $13k more than what you paid for it NEW? Sorry 'pal,' but those numbers are completely bogus.

I'm calling BS on this whole post! :lame:
ok i will break it down for you

new acadia 42,000 msrp
5k off with class a and incentives
8k off with trade
29k is what i paid and i sold it for 40,000
there does that answer your question

ok i was off my 1000. 12 k more

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

thunder,

there was no need to explain how you made 12k from selling your acadia... that was your business and anyone w/common sense and have been keeping up w/the forum should have known that you had gotten great incentives. i would never buy a car a msrp cause as soon as you drive it off the lot it looses 5-10k in depreciation as is. i paid 17k for my 35,000 volvo in 03 through incentives, dealing and trade not to mention all the free ad on's.... good for you making that extra 12k and getting your new sierra denali. my dad and i love that truck and he is thinking about getting one. but i need a family hauler but would love the sierra denali to replace the ford f150 to haul my 5th wheel :thumb:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

MsS42 said:
thunder,

there was no need to explain how you made 12k from selling your acadia... that was your business and anyone w/common sense and have been keeping up w/the forum should have known that you had gotten great incentives.
Well, counting the trade is really not a fair calculation. He traded in an asset there. It is more like $4K-$5K, but still a heck of a deal.

·
Registered
29 Posts

zman said:
Well, counting the trade is really not a fair calculation. He traded in an asset there. It is more like $4K-$5K, but still a heck of a deal.
You beat me to it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts