EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I agree with them on the transmission, having driven it over 2000 miles now, and strongly believe they need to reprogam the transmission to make the down shifts come a little early. I need the power to be there when I need it not six seconds later.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
This guy needs to stick with reviewing stereo systems and computers. What kind of a word is "clunky"??!!!??? And he thinks that "Acadia" and "Enclave" are strange names for a vehicle???? I'll bet he thinks that "Scion xB" is perfectly "normal" for a car name ::) At least in the ONLY area that anyone who writes for that site can claim to be an "expert", they ranked the Enclave high (Navigation and Audio System). Although, he then confuses himself by claiming that the sound quality isn't very [email protected]@## WHAT! BOSE surround sound in this vehicle isn't very good? Then again, I guess if it doesn't have 96" subwoofers that crack the pavement as you drive by and 97,000 Watts so you can make your neighbors ears bleed.........IN THE NEXT COUNTY.......then the "sound quality isn't very good"! A USELESS review in my opinion.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The last line in the review talks about how great the mp3 player is. And a big chunk of it deals with oh so important geocaching. Thank goodness it can get me to waterdogs!

Kind of says it all in terms of their focus.

A 6.6 out of 10, while every other review is a rather glowing tribute to the Enclave they give it just above midline.

Oh well, guess they wanted to differentiate themselves.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
In my opinion, CNet is a tech review site and most of the times they only talk about the tech packages in the vehicle. I won't take their advise on anything more than that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts