EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with this please on how to fix. I also have a "service traction control" and "service stabilitrak" light coming on. 2008 Buick Enclave CXL

P001: Camshaft position, inake/left/front, bank 1 - timing over- advanced/system performance
P0014: Camshaft position, actuator, exhaust/right/rear, bank 1 - timing over- advanced/system performance
P1174: Cam Sensor fault

What I have done only: Change oil, oil filter, new air filter, removed the oil excess in the intake system, cleaned the throttle body.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone help me with this please on how to fix. I also have a "service traction control" and "service stabilitrak" light coming on. 2008 Buick Enclave CXL

P001: Camshaft position, inake/left/front, bank 1 - timing over- advanced/system performance
P0014: Camshaft position, actuator, exhaust/right/rear, bank 1 - timing over- advanced/system performance
P1174: Cam Sensor fault

What I have done only: Change oil, oil filter, new air filter, removed the oil excess in the intake system, cleaned the throttle body.
Gas pedal connection was loose when I had the stabil teak light on under warranty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, what I did and so far, so good. Will keep things updated if needed.
  • Changed Oil and Oil filter
  • Cleaned throttle body
  • Cleaned Mass airflow sensor
  • Cleaned oil in the intake system
  • Cleaned hoses that connect to the engine (top one with the PVC)
  • Changed pedal sensor

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
923 Posts
Which pedal sensor, gas or brake? Brake pedal gives trouble too. When I first had the issue in my 08, my mechanic traced it to mass air flow sensor. He cleaned it but upon test driving, it came back he had to replace it and all was well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2008 and the transmission replaced and driveshaft. its reads all kinds of codes now.The vehicle has 135 thousands miles and total just stop running. I brought it with 45 thousands on it and nothing but a nightmare. I brought GMC vehicle all my life. Now I am on a fixed income and stranded with health problems. The dealership that sold the vehicle to me never told me it was a buyback car. Every time I went in with a problem with the vehicle they ignore me because they didn't want to deal with it. Sad that I brought junk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts