EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conquest Cash does not show on Edmunds, KBB, GM or Buick.com. It does show on autodollars.com. They say there info is reliable but not guaranteed. Has anyone recieved this after the original July 4 deadline?

·
Registered
313 Posts
We received conquest cash in mid-August. I can't state with authority that it will continue until Sept 4, but I can say that it did last past July 4.

·
Registered
214 Posts
We received it this past Friday 8/24.

Wayne

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, received it the 24th here, told it will last til Sept. 4...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Did my Dealer lie to me? They said I could not get it with the GMS. Not knowing, I accepted not getting it. Now I wonder........

·
Registered
249 Posts
Same to us. We couldn't get the Conquest with GMS. They said it's actually illegal and most dealers don't know this. When they get audited, which only a few gets audited every year, the dealer end up paying the rebate. Of course, they could just be blowing smoke up my @ss. Oh well, I didn't like this dealer to begin with so I don't want to get to a pissing contest.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your replies. Our Enclave is scheduled to be built this week. Leaving on vacation Sep 1. Dealer said if he gets VIN he can write it up. Want to make sure I get conquest cash. Placed order on May 15. Thought we would have had it by now. Guess we will make another trip in the Maxima.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same here, mine is due to be built this week as well and hopefully will be able to get the rebate when the VIN number is sent to my dealer, hopefully this week.

Just how much is the conquest rebate? I have heard anywhere from $500.00 to $1000.00?

Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
gshields said:
Did my Dealer lie to me? They said I could not get it with the GMS. Not knowing, I accepted not getting it. Now I wonder........
Nope, they didn't lie. I was shown documents that showed proof that GMS could NOT be used with the rebate. In my case, my dealer goofed and said that I could, but in actuality they could not. So, I made them roughly match that price regardless since they had promised GMS w/ rebate. :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
sunny said:
Same here, mine is due to be built this week as well and hopefully will be able to get the rebate when the VIN number is sent to my dealer, hopefully this week.

Just how much is the conquest rebate? I have heard anywhere from $500.00 to $1000.00?

Thanks
It is $1,000.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got back from the dealer. The Enclave we ordered on May 15 finally was built yesterday. They had the VIN so we signed the purchase agreement to get the Conquest Cash and 5.9% financing. We are going on vacation on Saturday. We had hoped to have the Enclave for the trip.(est. 3000 miles) Would have been a good test for hiway mileage. It should be in before we get back.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Recieved the $1,000 Conquest Cash when picking up the CXL yesterday, 8/29. Dealer said he could have done it with VIN even if the Enclave had not shown up.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
oh crap i hope it lasts longer than the 4th because the enclave isnt sopposed to get here till mid week next week.. hopefully it will get here by tuesday so we can still get the conquest!!!

and are people paying MSRP for the enclave or invoice, i havent been up to date on here in a while so i dont know.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If your dealer has the vin/invoice you can go do some paperwork so you can get the conquest rebate. This can be done while you wait for your enclave. This will ensure that you don't lose the rebate if it's not extended past the 4th.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts