EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I noticed I could take out the "coin" or "something" holder in the console and that it is a very deep compartment with a cigarette type outlet, for what looks like a cooler system that could be installed.

Does anyone know about this or what this is for?

Also, where do you find accessories for the Enclave, like splash guards and running boards?

·
Registered
360 Posts
civileng68 said:
Tonight I noticed I could take out the "coin" or "something" holder in the console and that it is a very deep compartment with a cigarette type outlet, for what looks like a cooler system that could be installed.

Does anyone know about this or what this is for?

Also, where do you find accessories for the Enclave, like splash guards and running boards?
Go to http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/ for any accessories that you may need. Your local dealer can also help you.

The deep well is just that, a deep well with 12v power tap. No cooler system, etc. Most people plug in their cell phones or i-pods there I would guess. I keep my CD's there plus other bigger things. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Look around on the site some with keyword searches, you will find a lot of info on accessories, where people have ordered them, costs, etc. Some have even posted detailed descriptions of installation processes with pics etc. Spend some time looking around, you will get more info that way. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Pretty neat!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have that model of cooler/heater and use it all the time. Works great and fits very well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts