EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

coop alert.

21K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  cfedor 
#1 ·
While the forum has not heard from coop in a while, I think that I may have seen he and his Enclave on the road today. As I was driving northbound on the NJ Turnpike in the late afternoon, I passed a Red Jewel Enclave with a small white sticker on the left side of the liftgate that read "coop" in black letters. I believe that the car had a blue license plate like in the photos in coop's gallery. I wonder if it was him?

#2 ·
I think he "flew the coop". ???
Last active Sept 2, 2010. :'(

#3 ·
It's hard to be anonymous these days, there's always something that is personally identifiable, when you are in public. That's why I would never have a personalized plate, or stickers, etc. Many believe those stickers with stick figures are not a very good idea, but many also do not listen....

#6 ·
john 070 said:
That certainly is one way to look at it. It's similar to wearing an Islanders jersey at Madison Square Garden. Or a Devils jersey at a Flyers game.
Are you talking about Hockey....... :D Redwings country over here in Indy - Wife is orig. from Michigan. I have no choice...

#8 ·
I PM'd "coop". Haven't heard back or seen them post in this thread. I included the link to this thread to them. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.