EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are two courtesy lights on the inside lower part of the liftgate. I tried new bulbs to no avail, and found there is no voltage at the connection. The other courtesy (dome) lights on the ceiling all work. I can’t seem to find a separate fuse for the tailgate courtesy lights. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem or knows where to find a wiring schematic for this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are two courtesy lights on the inside lower part of the liftgate. I tried new bulbs to no avail, and found there is no voltage at the connection. The other courtesy (dome) lights on the ceiling all work. I can’t seem to find a separate fuse for the tailgate courtesy lights. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem or knows where to find a wiring schematic for this.
I have the same issue - Did you find solution?

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
952 Posts
The lift gate lights should illuminate with the other courtesy lights as well as dim with the theater dimming feature. If no work was done to the vehicle which may have damaged the wiring, then you may have a broken wire somewhere in or near the hatch.
I believe the wire goes up from near the power actuator and on towards the rubber boot between the hinges for the hatch.
Was any work done the the vehicle in the rear, lift gate struts perhaps?

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
952 Posts

Wiring diagram and wiring harness and connector locations. There is a connector which is by front passenger side floor which feeds the rear liftgate lights, I believe there is another connector by the power liftgate motor. Follow the diagrams and you should be able to figure it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts