EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, but is the Enclave the first vehicle you have been really crazy in love with? It seems that everyone is so emotional here, mostly in a great way ;). Has anyone ever seen a sex topic at another car forum? There has to be alot of passion for something like that to start :love:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I will admit, I have seen more passion for the Enclave than other new cars in recent memory.
I am also involved with the old/antique car hobby. That's where you will find REAL passion. ;D

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think it has a lot to do with it being an AMERICAN made vehicle that can rival any foreign made vehicle of similar class and come out on top! Most of the people on this forum have said at one time or another; "I was WAITING for GM to come out with a vehicle like this for some time." Not that there hasn't been some good attempts, the ENCLAVE brings it to completion. Just an opinion though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
orthopac said:
I think it has a lot to do with it being an AMERICAN made vehicle that can rival any foreign made vehicle of similar class and come out on top! Most of the people on this forum have said at one time or another; "I was WAITING for GM to come out with a vehicle like this for some time." Not that there hasn't been some good attempts, the ENCLAVE brings it to completion. Just an opinion though.
i totally agree :thumb:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't wait to see the new Camaro. That would greatly help GM as well.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
lisa o said:
i totally agree :thumb:
Lisa,
Are you the same Lisa who was here with another name? ???
If so, the change was a good idea :thumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not sure if we were crazy in love with an Enclave (maybe that will change when we get it). :blob:

I will say we did consider a Lexus 350 and Audi Q7, but after looking and comparing these AND the Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia we finally got to see and drive the Enclave. I'll admit it was well you know what..."love at first sight". There I said it! :pickme:

The rest is history...............

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was sold on the Enclave in the first 2 minutes of seeing it. After driving it, I was in love! I STILL look at mine with a little gleam in my eyes, and I think to myself, "****, that's a fine looking truck!".

I love the styling. It has a masculine "beefiness" to it while also looking soft and curvy. Most SUV/CUV are to boxy for my taste.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is what I loved about it. It's a "hunk" nothing wimpy about its' looks, yet a ton of class. I have had mine almost 2 months and I still just stand there sometimes and look at it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Maybe you should inform those folks over on the "Clear Bra" thread -- and let them know it's a "hunk" :angel:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Same holds true for myself, and moreso, my mother.

She drives an '04 Suburban now, and had an '02 Avalanche before, and still needs higher up seating for 7-8 and space, but wants to go down a class in size outside. Enter the Lambdas. Drove an Outlook, and it was great, but it seemed like it was more my convincing than her "loving" it.

Then went to see an Enclave, and even from just driving around the lot, as soon as we got back, and were leaving, I've NEVER hear "I love it, I love it, I love it!" so many times come out of her mouth, for anything. Best car reaction of all time, and this coming from someone who cried when she traded off her Avalanche...so there's REALLY something special about the Enclave.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
desgnconcpts said:
Maybe you should inform those folks over on the "Clear Bra" thread -- and let them know it's a "hunk" :angel:
should it be called, say a "frontal protector?" ;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Vikchic said:
should it be called, say a "frontal protector?" ;D
How about a "force shield" around the whole vehicle.
Didn't they have something like that on Star Trek?

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I think I saw an article somewhere about Trojan expanding their product line... :drunk:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just spoke with a friend who owns a body/ paint shop across the street from my office, he was admiring my Enclave and then shook his head :eek:hno: and said if I knew you were going to get this color (white diamond) I would of talked you out of it. Evidently its the hardest color match to do if there is a problem. WAHHH HHHHH! :binky: Now I want a full body protector! Not just for the "package" in the front, ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts