EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Members,

Custom Auto Accessories, Inc (CAA) is proud to announce our newest product line.....PIT STOP FURNITURE. Please see our web site link below to view the most ergonomic and technologically advanced racing office furniture in the world. Presently, we have been afforded Pre-SEMA Las Vegas pricing. Best of all, we are offering free shipping and your choice of embroidery to include the Buick Logo, the Enclave Logo or a name or phrase of your choice. We have nearly 200 German thread colors available. Like all Intro-Tech and CAA items, this unique custom race furniture line, PIT STOP FURNITURE, carries a Lifetime Warranty. If you have questions, please phone us, CAA, toll free 1-877-712-4222. We will be happy to assist you with your questions/purchase.

http://www.customautoaccessories.com/pitstop-index.htm

All the best,

Rich

Custom Auto Accessories, Inc.
www.customautoaccessories.com
Email: [email protected]
877-712-4CAA Toll Free
770-487-8650 Direct
877-714-4CAA Fax

·
Registered
1 Posts
It looks like it is relaxing to sit on those chairs. I am just a bit confused here; can the Fireball Red Race Chairs really move automatically with just some push on the buttons? I would love to have one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does PIT STOP FURNITURE also sell tables, chairs and bedroom set? I am new to the place and I don’t know where to find some furniture’s for my home. I hope there is also some cheap furniture shop here where I can find some for my home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts