EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after reading posts on others experience of how they got their "order status code" by calling, I thought I try it.

WHAT A BUNCH OF BS!! :bs: :bs:

The representative was nice but got nowhere with my request for information. I gave her our dealers name, our order number etc. She had me on hold 2 times and finally had to call me back. Her first attempt to get information for me, came back as "they told me it's in production". And that it should be built by the end of the month.

****, we were told by our salesman that it was scheduled for production the week of September 17th. I told her I would like the VOMS # assigned. So, she attempted a different contact and after waiting for some time, she advised that person told her they could NOT release the number to the public.

She offerred to connect me with our dealer but I declined. I could have done that. I was led to believe that getting this order status number was fairly easy. WELL, it wasn't and has left me with a bad taste wondering if this was what we have to look forward too from GM BUICK customer service. The representative indicated that she would close my contact with "dissatisfied event". I agreed, NOT because of her, and I told her that. It was getting absolutely NO WHERE with the VOMS system.

I cannot understand how some people on this forum claim to have gotten that information...and said it was simple. Not in my book :angryfire:

I guess you can't believe everything you read! :sosad:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Agree with your frustration. I also have gotten nowhere with Buick or my dealer in terms of where things sat. I will tell you that mine just was delivered to the dealer yesterday. 3 1/2 months exactly. From what I have been able to gather over this forum is that the wait times are much less than they were and what I experienced. Either the third shift has helped or they are producing more Enclaves now than Acadias based on sales...I don't know and can't pretend to figure it out. I know mine is here, picking up today from my June 12th order. There are many people on this site claiming to have ordered in July and August and have taken delivery. Based on that, it seems like 8 weeks is a good guess in most situations now without trying to get too specific with codes etc. :banghead:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts