EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have dark interiors, have you noticed that the pillars inside are white? I 've seen the pictures here and in person and the front pillars are definitely white or cream. I'm not sure about the rear. I think it should be the same as the bottom half of the interior. I checked my other vehicle and all my interior are black except for the headliner.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
pillars ???

i haven't seen white but i have seen dark titanium and i like it that way...dont want a totally ebony interior.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they're called pillars. If you look at all the plastic panels that comes down from the roof, they're all white or cream. Now check out other cars and you'll notice that they are the same color as the dashboard or the interior of the vehicle. It doesn't look bad. It's just I wasn't used to seeing it like this.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
FlavaClav said:
I think they're called pillars. If you look at all the plastic panels that comes down from the roof, they're all white or cream.
You are correct. A-pillars are the front ones, B-pillars are the next ones, C-pillars are the rear pillars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The A/B/C/D pillars and the ceiling are all light colored

We bought a Platinum Metallic Enclave with Ebony interior a week ago. Yes, all 4 pillars (and there are 4 in wagon/SUV-type vehicles) are very light gray, as well as the ceiling. The rest of our ebony interior is very dark gray. It would be very claustrophobic inside if the ceiling/pillars were ebony as well, so I was happy that everything "above the belt" (ie., above the bottoms of the windows) is lightly colored.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I agree, I have Ebony interior and like the way it is. It is same in my Pathfinder, Charcoal interior with gray headliner and pillars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts