EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, let's get this started. Reply if you're an enclave owner in the DC Metro area, and let us know which city you live in, if you like.

I see a ton of them around, so I'd like to know how many are members here...

·
Registered
134 Posts
I live in Chesapeake Beach, MD (Calvert county). My neighbor has an almost identical Enclave that visits. they have the chrome wheels. I have the stock ones. I also see a silver one in the area.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I live in Montgomery County,MD. I see a few enclaves around another silver and a white one. Admin, My Brother and sister in law live in Ashburn,VA so you might see me there on a weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in Alexandria with a Dark Crimson Metallic CXL that has the towing package and roof cross rails. Mine will often have a Saris bike rack attached to the hitch. Wave when you see me.

A coworker of mine just bought a pearl white CXL (copycat).

·
Registered
166 Posts
Montgomery Country with a CXL Carbon Black with cashmere interior. A new blue gold joined our neighborhood yesterday and I see a red jewel and two cocoa's on River road every day. We compliment each other on our good taste in cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PAPoPo - I have PA listed as a Midatlantic state. :) I was just creating a thread for the DC Metro area in here so I could gauge the number of local enclaves I might see in my neck o the woods ;) Create one for your area too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Carroll County, MD - CXL Carbon Black w/light Titanium interior. I don't see very many in these parts of Maryland.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Admin,

Ashburn. We now have about 6+ in our development.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Living in Arlington and driving my beautiful 2009 Red Jewel Enclave :thumb:. Thinking of putting some running boards on it...what do you think?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Jefferson County, WV - but my wife occasionally drives her E over the mountain to go to the new Wegmans in Leesburg.

White Diamond Tricoat w/ cashmere interior.

I saw a WDT E in the parking garage of the building where I work the other day (Rt 50 & Gallows Rd).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fair Lakes area of Chantilly, in Western Fairfax County.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I am in Haymarket...just outside of Manassas.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Last time we visited my wife's sister/husband in Falls Church a couple years ago I don't think we even saw an Enclave. Must have been too new at the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my wife a 2011 Red Jewel CXL 1 with the tan enterior. We live in Brambleton(Ashburn) Va. Peeking around, looking for mods on this forum to make hers a little different, mainly the turn signal lights. Hate the Red, looking for Amber alternatives.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts