21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ashburn Va here.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought our 2012 Ming Blue Premium AWD with Cashmere interior!! I am a little nervous, since our previous car was such a workhouse and practically needed no maintence in the 6 years that we've had her...Out in Ashburn, VA.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
:welcome: to the forum, and best of luck and enjoyment with your brand new 2012 Enclave. :cheers: Don't forget to check out the 2012 survey in the Polls Board.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Representing Germantown, MD. Montgomery County. I see a few people from my county. Purchased my 09 White E a couple weeks ago. Getting ready to spend $ on Weathertech floor liners and putting some side molding on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I read the forum for days before making my used car purchase decision... extremely helpful and quickly joined this forumtoday because we purchased a 2010 Buick Enclave CLX-2 and could not be more excited. We're located in DC and have the Gold Metallic Mist color so honk if you see us!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Baltimore, MD here. Got an '09BE white diamond tri-coat.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
27 Participants
joenovs
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing