EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OHHH YESS MY DEALER SHOWS ONE ON THERE WEBSITE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PARENTS SAID WE COULD GO TEST DRIVE IT TOMMOROW NIGHT!!!!! YES I HOPE THEY DONT SELL IT BY THEN :eek:hno: :sosad: :confused: :banghead:
AHH I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE AT ALL DURING SCHOOL TOMORROW! i WILL TAKE THE CAMERA EVEN THO IT IS COACO BUT IT DIDNT SAY WHAT THE INTERIOR WAS AND IT SAID THAT THE MSRP WAS 38,000 I THINK!!!!!!!!!
I WILL POST AFER WE GET BACK!!

P.S. I JUST BEAT YOU WITH POSTS COOPERMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Did you actually call to make sure the dealer had the car on the lot? Just because it's on their website doesn't mean it's arrived yet. I found that out the hard way back when looking at Acadias ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
It seems like they're starting to get around now. We called quite a few dealers in our area last night and as of the last day or so most of them now have about 1 or 2 Enclaves on the lot. 2 weeks ago only one dealer had it in (that was the one we test drove).

My wife made a list of the various exterior/interior colors at each dealer so we know what to expect before we start making the rounds to the various dealerships.
It looks like we may get to see in person all the color combos that we're most interested in.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG, i am so fricken @!$$#% right NOW, MY PARENTS WOULDNT LET US GO TONIGHT, MY MOM SAID THAT WE COULD GO THIS WEEKEND AND I SAID THAT I BET YOU $100 THAT IT WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN 2 DAYS!!!!!!! SHE'S LIKE WE HAVE STUFF TO DO AROUND THE HOUSE BLAH...BLAH....BLAH... UGH AHHHH :banghead: :banghead: :help: :confused: :sosad: :eek:hno: :angryfire: :'( :-\ :-X :-[ :eek: :( :mad: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :soapbox: :soapbox: :rant: :jaw: :beatdown: :blahblah: :hot: :fart: :nono: :bs: :bs: :bs: :argue: :violent: :violent:

thanks for letting me vent too!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
OMG, i am so fricken @!$$#% right NOW, MY PARENTS WOULDNT LET US GO TONIGHT, MY MOM SAID THAT WE COULD GO THIS WEEKEND AND I SAID THAT I BET YOU $100 THAT IT WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN 2 DAYS!!!!!!! SHE'S LIKE WE HAVE STUFF TO DO AROUND THE HOUSE BLAH...BLAH....BLAH... UGH AHHHH :banghead: :banghead: :help: :confused: :sosad: :eek:hno: :angryfire: :'( :-\ :-X :-[ :eek: :( :mad: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :soapbox: :soapbox: :rant: :jaw: :beatdown: :blahblah: :hot: :fart: :nono: :bs: :bs: :bs: :argue: :violent: :violent:

thanks for letting me vent too!
YOU SAID A MOUTH FULL BUDDY.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Well just to cheer you up. I got a call from the sixth dealer that he now also has an Enclave but what was unique with this call was that he was willing to take it out of the showroom for a test drive :blob: (the blob is my actual representation after hearing that).

I did what a true Enclave loving person would do, left early from work :p and went for a drive.

It was Loaded Cocoa with Cashmere BUT with BENCH :mad: anyways I took it for spin and I tell you IT WAS SWEEEEEEEEEET.

The ride was noticably comfortable, as far as quietness is concerned, may be I had higher expectations after reading post after post that it was so quiet or what, but I didn't find it any quieter than the Acadia, but again it has been almost a month that I test drove the Acadia.

We were thinking about getting the back-up camera, now it is a must. I mentioned it in My First Impression.... post how I didn't like the front grill on that Red Jewel, I know the reason now, On Cocoa the front grilll bars have a brown tint on it, while I believe all the other colors have pure chrome grill bars, I think all that shinny grill was giving that look. But yesterday the Enclave look amazing from all angles.

To sum it up I say...Admin..could you please scratch "My First Impression" post cause I am going to get an Enclave!
:blob: :blob:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Oh, I forgot to mention it was a "look magnet" almost everyone i saw the road was staring at the car!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I knew you'd come around. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well congrats to you guys! hopefully we can go tonight!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YES, my mom just said that if i clean the whole house then we can go tonight!!!!!!!!!! I really hope it is still there! :confused:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I was finally able to drag my parents to the dealer to test drive the Acadia the same day it came in a couple of months ago. It was completely worth it. Good luck cleaning!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes we are getting ready to leave!! My mom is mad tho because all i did was vacume, because i was on the computer for so long! OPPS

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK THIS IS GOING TO BE REALLY LONG, BUT IT IS A SEMI HAPPY ENDING!!!!!
OK SO WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO MEET MY DAD AT THE DEALER AND HE CALLS AND SAYS THAT THERE ARENT ANY ENCLAVES THERE(he was talking to my mom and i was driving) AND I WAS SOOOO MAD!!! AND MY MOM HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE TONIGHT AFTER WE WERE GOING TO LOOK AT THE ENCLAVE SO WE STILL NEEDED TO MEET MY DAD, SO SHE TOLD HIM TO MEET HER AT THE MALL, AND WE PULL INTO THE MALL PARKING LOT AND MY MOM SEE'S A SIGN THAT SAYS ROBERT BROGDEN BUICK PONTIAC GMC TENT EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I STARTED GETTING EXITED BUT I HAD TO CONCENTRATE ON DRIVING CAUSE IT WAS TIGHT SPACE AND ALOT OF TRAFFIC... SO WE START TO PARK AND I SEE THE ENCLAVE THAT MY DEALERS WEBSITE SHOWED!!!!!!!! SO WE HURRY AND PARK AND GO TO CHECK IT OUT, THIS THING IS SOOOOOO AWSOME!!! IT WAS LIKE ON DISPLAY OR SOMETHING SO THEY WOULDNT LET US DRIVE IT UNLESS WE WERE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING RIGHT NOW.... SO WE SAT IN IT AND WALKED AROUND AND THE ONLY THING MY MOM DIDNT LIKE WAS THE FAKE WOOD, WHICH I KNEW GOING INTO THIS THAT SHE WOULDNT CAUSE SHE HAS ALWAYS HATED IT! BUT SHE SAID THAT SHE COULD GET OVER THE WOOD.. PHEW
UMMM... BESIDES I LOVED IT I ALSO TOOK A COUPLE PICTURES BUT SINCE IT WAS A BROWN AND CASHMERE I DIDNT WORRY ABOUT GETTING ALOT.. I ALSO GOT A PICTURE OF AN ESCALADE'S WHEELS THAT WERE TOTALLY TOTALLY FRICKEN SWEET!! THESE THINGS WERE HUGE!! I TOLD MY DAD THAT WE WOULD GET THOSE FOR THE ENCLAVE, THEY WERE ALOT BIGGER THAN 20'S BUT I DIDNT LOOK AT THE WRITTING ON THE TIRE TO FIND OUT EXACT SIZE, ANYWASE I TOOK A PICTURE OF THOSE TOO, THERE WERE ALSO A COUPLE ACADIAS AND MY SISTER FELL IN LOVE WILL THE G6 CONVERTIBLE AND THE SOLSICE!!
GO CHECK MY GALLERY IN A COUPLE MIN!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
sweet ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just now added the sweet wheels! it was too big so i erased some of the background to make it smaller. :blob: :blob: i think we may get the enclave pretty soon cause my mom was really impressed! :blob: :blob: :angel: :-* 8) :eek: ;D :D :thumb: ;) :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
I just now added the sweet wheels! it was too big so i erased some of the background to make it smaller. :blob: :blob: i think we may get the enclave pretty soon cause my mom was really impressed! :blob: :blob: :angel: :-* 8) :eek: ;D :D :thumb: ;) :)
YES, AND AFTER I WENT TO CADDY DEALER YESTERDAY AND SAW ALL THE COLORS I DECIDED ON THAT WHITE DIAMOND....PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY....AND I CANT STAND WHITE CARS BUT THIS NOT NOT WHITE ITS MORE LIKE A PEARL AND BEAUTIFUL.....MOST OF ALL IT WILL NOT SHOW FINGER PRINTS.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Man, you've got to get out more. You have kind of a pale, square face. :angel:

Nice pics.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
zman said:
Man, you've got to get out more. You have kind of a pale, square face. :angel:

Nice pics.
LOL

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya my mom would freak out if i put my picture on the net!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
THE GRILL IS ACTUALLY BLACK CHROME COOPERMAN

1 - 20 of 57 Posts