EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know at what point a car will hit the dealer inventory? Mine showed up today on their website. Does this mean they have it or could it still be on the way? It was built 1/2.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
it depends on where you are in the country, and when i was looking for an enclave a couple months ago, i saw that the dealer had recieved one just like we wanted on their website so i email the dealer and it ended up not getting there for almost two weeks... :banghead: :banghead: :eek:hno: :confused: :help: i guess it really didnt matter cause we didnt get it anyway :mad: :( ???

·
Registered
358 Posts
Our dealer said it takes 10-14 days once it shows up on the Buick website. Once it is released to the dealer it shows up but then you have to wait for the actual delivery time which in my part of the country involves the train and truck delivery.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ald said:
Anyone know at what point a car will hit the dealer inventory? Mine showed up today on their website. Does this mean they have it or could it still be on the way? It was built 1/2.
I thought the plant was shut down the first week in January. We have a targeted build week of Jan 7th. Getting excited! ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts