EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
2MuchCoffee said:
Hey, Sailfish - Thanks for placing your Midwest choice in the correct child board. I consider this Regional Boards thing to be my only long-term useful original post here. :angel: I just wish others posting would be sure they are in the right region before they post. Oh, well. :facepalm:

2Much

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way -- so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
:thumb:

Ray Laethem Buick-GMC. Ask for EJ.

Thought I would give another shout out for Reichard Buick/GMC. My salesman Dan called the other week to ask how the Enclave is performing. Yep....have had the Enclave 2 years now and not even 17,000 miles on it.

Guess I don't do a lot of driving, at least not as much as before.

gostate said:
Shaheen Chevrolet - Lansing Michigan
:thumb: That's where I used to work. Worked in the sales department for 3 years doing various things. I had sold cars at a previous dealership, so I sold for a little while at Shaheen, then moved to their call center department, (answered incoming sales calls and set appointments for the sales staff, and made outgoing calls for service customer follow up) but they only had that department for about a year and a half, stupid they got rid of such a valuable concept, then the remainder of my stay I worked with their internet department, ("internet manager") answering sales e-mails and photographing cars and uploading them to their website. Left the job in 2002 to stay home and raise a family. First daughter will be 11 in June, wow...where does the time go?

Thanks for the shout out to Shaheen. ;) If we end up getting a Chevy, I'm sure we will buy there.....although I don't get any discount from them. (maybe if I tell them I still wear the winter jacket that has their name on it, I may get points for that...hey it's free advertising. :D)

Yeah, been really happy with them. The vehicle I purchased from was Sawyers and their Service Manager was a complete idiot and told me different items were not warranty repairs the first time I took it in, so to verify this I took it to Shaheen and told them what the the guy at Sawyers said and he just shook his head and said we will fix it. I'd never purchase from Sawyers again.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.