EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Dealer of Choice (USA - Northeast)

8K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  jimle1301 
#1 ·
IDEA! How about when you have a Dealer of Choice, take a moment to enter it in this Regional thread. That way, If we find ourselves in one of those locations, we will have some ideas for out of our town help if/when needed. ;D

2Much (Crossposted at each Regional "Child" Board)

#2 ·
Re: Dealer of Choice

This is a good idea, since many Enclaves are driven on long out-of-town trips due to its superior road manners and utility. Too bad there is little activity in this thread, so far. I guess this is due to the fact that the Enclave is still too new to have many drivers with much dealership service department experience, yet.

#3 ·

Since I have only 7800 miles on my Enclave so far, I have had little experience with my dealer's service department. Once I form an opinion, I will indicate if I would recommend my dealer for service. ;)

#4 ·

2MuchCoffee said:
IDEA! How about when you have a Dealer of Choice, take a moment to enter it in this Regional thread. That way, If we find ourselves in one of those locations, we will have some ideas for out of our town help if/when needed. ;D

2Much (Crossposted at each Regional "Child" Board)
SUN GMC/Buick/ Pontiac, in Wantagh NY (Long Island) gets my vote for overall service!

#5 ·
Minchin Buick Pontiac GMC

I purchased my vehicle from Minchin Buick Pontiac GMC of Stamford CT. They were very accommodating and very professional. I would highly recommend them for purchasing. The dealership is a great distance from my home so I will likely service the vehicle elsewhere but I will update my review if I get the chance to service there as well.

#6 ·

Purchased at Buege Buick in Lansing MI. Great experience all the way around. Order went in perfectly, and we got the Enclave 3 days after it was built. Great salesperson, Kevin Rule.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.