EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IDEA! How about when you have a Dealer of Choice to post, take a moment to enter it in this Regional thread also. That way, If we find ourselves in one of those locations, we will have some out of our town help if/when needed. ;D

2Much (Crossposted at each Regional "Child" Board)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Dealer of Choice

I have used Alan Jay Automotive for at least 10 years. I have used their Chevy., Buick and Pontiac Service and have always been satisfied.
The local Newspaper has voting for "Best Automotive Service" in Sebring/Highlands County each year and Alan Jay Automotive was voted the Best Overall for Service.

http://www.alanjay.com/home.aspx?bhcp=1

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Re: Dealer of Choice

Jim Burke BPG in downtown Birmingham, AL. It is a long drive for me (live in the burbs) but is where we special ordered our 'Clave and the service has been so superb, I will take it back there as long as they are in business. Have even had conversations with a couple of Acadia owners in the waiting area who had sunroof leaks early on, and they couldn't say enough about the professionalism with which their problem was handled. The dealership hired a "specialty firm" that handles automotive leak issues even before GM issued the recall and still continues to use them for all sunroof recall repairs. The Acadia owners I spoke with said that their issue was handled so well (vehicle looking exactly like new when returned, sparkling clean, and ALL signs of moisture and water damage eliminated) that the experience left then with an even better view of GM and their truck because of the excellent customer service and response they received from the dealer. Made me feel better about getting the recall done on ours, but I STILL hate to "fix it if it isn't broken".

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I am going to have to recommend Randy Marion... their pricing was unbeatable and they did what they said and that is important

·
Registered
44 Posts
Reggie Stagmaier at Jim Ellis in Atlanta was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Their prices were very fair and their service before and after the sale have been very thorough.

·
Registered
10 Posts
912Bungalow said:
Reggie Stagmaier at Jim Ellis in Atlanta was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Their prices were very fair and their service before and after the sale have been very thorough.
I dealt with "Big" John Robertson at Jim Ellis MoGA when we bought ours this weekend. Great guy to work with. Knowledgeable, friendly, not pushy.

·
Registered
261 Posts
How were they on price? I'm about 100 miles or so away and was considering going to them for a look might check them out at the end of my lease.

·
Registered
10 Posts
SCBEARS FAN said:
How were they on price? I'm about 100 miles or so away and was considering going to them for a look might check them out at the end of my lease.
About average of prices I was seeing around the area. What made me go with them was their knowledge, friendly non-pushy nature, and their thorough follow-ups to make sure everything was to our liking (they are still checking on us and it has been almost a month!).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
jmichaelrush
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing