EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IDEA! How about when you have a Dealer of Choice to post, take a moment to enter it in this Regional thread also. That way, If we find ourselves in one of those locations, we will have some out of our town help if/when needed. ;D

2Much (Crossposted at each Regional "Child" Board)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Had a horrible experience with high pressure sales tactics at Rio Rancho Buick in Pomona, CA :eek: Couldn't get out of there fast enough, and they literally followed me to my car!

Conversely, a great buying experience at Thorson Buick in Pasadena, CA. The internet sales manager there was a joy to deal with and gave me a good deal all around... :thumb:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Two dealers that I have dealt with - as follows:

Purchased my E by custom order at Reynolds Buick in Covina. They were terrific to work with in the purchase. I just had some warranty work done and I wasn't impressed. Had to make 3 - 34 mile round trips to get problem fixed. However, I will hold judgement on that for now.

The other dealer - Ellis Brooks in Yreka, California (Just south of Oregon border off interstate 5 if you are traveling north/south through western U.S. I had my E serviced there and my Dad has always dealt with them with his Buick. They are really nice to deal with.

One factor in my decision to purchase an Enclave was that I would be able to get service in Northern California. I haven't been sorry.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bigbit said:
A great buying experience at Thorson Buick in Pasadena, CA. The internet sales manager there was a joy to deal with and gave me a good deal all around... :thumb:
Have now had three interactions with this dealership: initial purchase, a visit so they could make good on a couple of missing items (headsets and remote for DVD player), and a service visit to reflash the ECM and get a shift indicator recall taken care off.

I'm happy to report all 3 experiences as top notch. I am very pleased with the dealer so far...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Quebedeaux Pontiac/GMC is now Buick/GMC~great dealership here in Tucson AZ

·
Registered
661 Posts
Re: Dealer of Choice

REDCXL said:
Just discovered the regional board. Fowler in Ukiah CA, has exceeded my expectations in every aspect.
I said I was happy with this dealer, but have moved. Is anyone familiar with the dealers in Chico area? There is a Buick dealer and a Chevy/GMC delaer;ship both fairly close. Any esperience with these or other dealers in Chico area?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Union Pontiac Buick GMC for purchase (Best Deal) and Miller Pontical Buick GMC (great Service) for service in NJ highly reccomended

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
NJ is west???

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
rockyp said:
NJ is west???
I didn't want to be the one to mention that :-\

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
htrdgrma said:
Two dealers that I have dealt with - as follows:

Purchased my E by custom order at Reynolds Buick in Covina. They were terrific to work with in the purchase. I just had some warranty work done and I wasn't impressed. Had to make 3 - 34 mile round trips to get problem fixed. However, I will hold judgement on that for now.
I Live about 3 miles from Reynolds Buick..
sister has a 2008 Lucerne. Shed always had a tire that lost air over time.
Finally the air started to leak faster-- the TPMS alerted her--- she pulls into a little tire shop.
They remove tire- etc... they test it-- and the guy says-- your RIM is cracked right here-- even circled it.. he says-- take it to dealer..
So my sister heads to Reynolds.... where she TELLS the service adviser--- that they found a crack in the rim- and even circled it..
They took the car back- filled it with air-- and told her the tire is fine... (Service advisor totally ignored her statements about a crack being found)...
he sent her on her way---- when she told me this--- I said-- take it to my Chevy dealer (where I bought my Traverse and Trailblazer)- (and where shed bought the Buick-- before they closed the Buick section down).
Here- at the Chevy dealer-- they listened to her--- and sure enough- found the crack.... 1 week later-- she had a new rim....

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
oh yeah-- the Reynolds dealer--- my sister took the car in for a broken door handle- outside.. (chrome)..
well ever since they replaced the handle--- the door panel is loose...
everytime you pull the handle on the inside to close the door-- you can see the panel pull out some.. and it squeeks-- like the clips that hold the panel cause the sound...
the seat--- also squeaks-- right after the visit... maybe a big guy sat on it or something...

no more visits to that dealer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
rbarrios
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing