EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering has anyone had any experience with the service department of RichardKaySuperstore (Buick, Cadilac, Chevrolet, GMC) in Anderson, SC. We were using Clinkscales Chevrolet of Belton, SC for the service of our last 2 Equinoxs, but they can't do warranty work on Buicks, they can perform non-warranty work but with getting 4 free oil changes from Richard Kay there would be no reason to go to them anytime soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had an experience with Wakefield Buick in Spartanburg today. I purchased my wife a 2012 Buick Enclave and we only got one keyless fob with it so I purchased two extra from on line and called Wahefiend to get them programmed. Well to get the cost first of course. The Service Manager told me right off $100.00 to program one or two fobs. I almost fainted. But I guess others charge about this same fee. I will be calling other dealerships for their prices. I did not buy the vehicle from a Buick dealer either.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Papa you must not be too far away from us, I've used Richard Kay's service once for an oil change and twice for little stuff, a lost tire valve stem cap and just today to fill the tires to 36 psi. So far I have no complaints, they seem to be professional, we'll see if I have any major problems how they are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
scbears fan
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing