EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I frequent the various dealerships in the Las Vegas area for an enclave and they rarely have any available. When one is available it is not the color or package we want. My husband won't pre-order as he is doesn't want to go through all of that with the dealership and then when it comes it's not what he expected. (He is not the type to buy sight unseen). However, they had about 30 arcadias on the lot in every color and package imaginable. You would think that they would keep the dealerships stocked with enclaves wouldn't you? Did anyone else experience this? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
39 Posts
The inventory of Enclaves has been lowest (relative to demand) of any GM cars. Most of the production has probably gone to satisfy customer orders, and it sounds like those purchased for dealer stock sell almost immediately.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You should be able to ask any dealership to see what inventory is coming in. Some are more skilled than others. I found an excellent person in Centennial. He can track down the Enclave that you want, even if it's in the East Coast, and have it shipped as long as you pay the freight. He's so good at keeping track of what we wanted that he called us as soon as a black Enclave was being driven out the back of the truck. PM me if you want the guy's name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts