EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

You have been so kind with your time and knowledge to everyone on this board (especially me), I just wanted to tell you how happy I was that you have found your car and you won't have to wait any longer!!

Can't wait to hear how much you love it!!!

Lisa

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks Lisa,
I'm really scared about the color -- my daughters are excited that it's NOT platinum. I've just spent the past few hours trying to get some paperwork ready, go through old notes and emails in this seemingly never-ending quest. I think like a lot of things, pictures are poor substitutes for seeing with your own eyes. In one of the threads, kenclave mentioned that he has blue gold and loves it because it shows no dirt and is easy to keep clean -- that's right up my alley.

I'm kind of holding my breath right now until everything is done. I'm certainly excited because this CXL wasn't driven (just del to the dealer on Friday 8/17) -- so it's pretty recent production and not abused in any way. I had considered asking this dealer to do a trade, but the only Platinum similarly equipped was pretty far away -- so I'd end up with a vehicle someone had to drive for a few hundred miles. Just didn't want to take the chance.

I will most certainly let you all know how things turn out and will post pics. I'm debating the whole lease thing (@ 7.992%) vs buying right now. I figure I've got a whole day to agonize over that!
Everyone here has been most encouraging and I appreciate that.

I am wondering, too, just what's gonna happen at my dealer where the order still sits in limbo (having moved DOWN in priority to 4) -- THAT will be interesting to be sure. These dealers around the Chicago area are just being real hawks. Very unfortunate -- and I do hope my Enclave will be a great car. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I have been gone a day or two and this is the first thing I read as I return. Great news, desgnconcpts! Congratulations, you're gettin' your ENCLAVE! Hope everything goes smoothly and you are happy with your vehicle!! Let us know, and post pictures, please!!

:blob:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts