EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Highway means cruising speeds. I get 25-26MPG, as read on DIC center indicator. Reset your average Mileage readout as you get on the highway ramp. Bring it up to 65MPH (where legal!) and set the criuse control! It works!!!! 25MPG on a 5-10 mile average run. W/O many large hills
Now maybe this woman (article) is the type that changes lanes every 3 seconds and is always on the gas? Or maybe she figured 3-5 local miles mixed in with it?

Local? that's a different story. The Enclave is a Bouevard Bruiser and a Highway Cruiser!! :angel:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Took a trip on the interstate last week for about 300 miles. I don't follow well, so I kept punching out of cruise control on rolling, hilly terrain. Cruise was set at 72 and average speed was upper 70's. DIC said 21.9 MPG. I'm happy with that! I'm sure I could do better if I took the lead out of my shoes. I didn't buy my Enclave to penny pinch on gas, would've gotten a hybrid if that was my goal. I think it doe's just fine! ;D

·
Registered
184 Posts
My dash readout is saying 18.6 mpg, and that's over the whole 3500 miles I've put on her. That's about 2/3 city and 1/3 highway driving. I ain't complaining.[/color]

Big Larry[/color]

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Big Larry said:
My dash readout is saying 18.6 mpg, and that's over the whole 3500 miles I've put on her. That's about 2/3 city and 1/3 highway driving. I ain't complaining.[/color]

Big Larry[/color]
Damned good! And in a Luxo Cruiser!

·
Registered
325 Posts
400 miles Labor Day weekend, Clave with 1000 miles. All Interstate, some hills, some flat. Cruise set at 75mph & got an average 23.5 on DIC. Tach only
shows 2000rpm at 75...pretty impressive for this size vehicle not even close to being broken in yet.. City is another story of course but expected.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts