EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering for those who don't kow "key fobs" are the keyless remote door opener/starter.

i'm picking up my flly loaded cocoa/ cashmere tomorrow and i'm making sure i get all this.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
2 fobs, full tank of gas, but no touch up paint for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Full tank o' gas and 2 fobs. No paint.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Re: Did everyone get,2 key fobs, full gas tank and touch up paint with purchase?

When I bought a Redezvous two years ago my touch up paint was mailed to me from GM in a couple of weeks.

I received two key FOBs and a full tank of Gas with my Enclave, no touch up paint. I expect it to be mailed to me like
the Rendezvous Paint was.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got the two fobs (not the ones in sale book, they are I believe an accessorie at after market), full tank of gas, NO PAINT

Baugham

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
yes baugham, the advanced 2 way remote start/remote monitoring system is a geniune gm buick accessory. i want those i really like the monitoring system.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, when I was purchasing the car I asked about the fobs and was told "Got 'em right here" I didn't notice until I got

home and was "playing" with everything that they were different. I checked the book, and that's when I noticed that I've got

to go back and BUY those.

Baugham

·
Registered
103 Posts
Re: Did everyone get,2 key fobs, full gas tank and touch up paint with purchase?

Are those 2-way fobs available yet, and how much?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't know, I have not been back to the dealership to check on them yet. As soon as I find out I will post.

I like the functions on the after market version (more functions), although the standard ones you receive with the purchase are fine

but I think the salesperson should have made me aware of the difference.

Baugham

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
baugham, you probably know more about that car than the sales people do and that is the truth. :sosad: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
31 Posts
You know, you may be right. When I was at the dealership my salesperson told me he had been to a two week school in

Orlando,Fl to learn everything about the Enclave in order to help you with any questions you may have including options

available. I was really surprised at how little everyone there knew about the Enclave. No one there could fold the second row

captains chairs for access to the third row seats. It only took a couple of tries and then it was easy. But still, don't you think

the salesmanager would have every salesperson looking over this car. This is surposed to br the hottest car this year.

But I'll say it again, the Enclave will sell itself!!

Baugham

·
Registered
249 Posts
According to our salesperson, the keyfob with display monitoring unit should cost around $500-$700 when they become available. The installation by the dealer will cost more. The dealer quoted us $2000 for the whole thing. They had to research this for us. What they found was this option was available with the Escalade already. Since they are both GM cars, they can get the equipment from the Cadillac dealer and install it. Too bad we're still waiting for our vehicle.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yeah but, for 2 Grand, I'll drive the Key FOB and park the Enclave !!!!!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
rocketman said:
Yeah but, for 2 Grand, I'll drive the Key FOB and park the Enclave !!!!!!!!! ;D
:rofl:

·
Registered
4 Posts

Got the two key fobs and the full tank of gas but no touch up paint. I think I will check on it. ???

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i started this post the day before i purchased.
i recieved the 2 fobs and a full tank ut,i had to purchase order touch up paint for $11 something

1 - 20 of 40 Posts