EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been off the board for sometime with the birth of our new son. Therefore, if this has been covered...I'm sorry! But has the price for the Enclave gone up by about $500? I ordered mine in late summer/early fall and the sticker price was $43040. It's now about $1000 more. I thought it went up $500 once before and now this. Did I miss something or has my new son got me off my rocker. By the way...he was born on 12/8 at 7:43 pm weighing in at 6 lbs 7 oz. Maybe in 18-20 he can help the Buckeyes actually win the championship game. Go Bucks!

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Congratulations for your new family addition. I trust everyone is healthy.
Yes, this was discussed, and yes, there have been 2 price increases, the most recent in December.

Good Luck :thumb:
MRBUICK

·
Registered
83 Posts
smokeyy said:
I've been off the board for sometime with the birth of our new son. Therefore, if this has been covered...I'm sorry! But has the price for the Enclave gone up by about $500? I ordered mine in late summer/early fall and the sticker price was $43040. It's now about $1000 more. I thought it went up $500 once before and now this. Did I miss something or has my new son got me off my rocker. By the way...he was born on 12/8 at 7:43 pm weighing in at 6 lbs 7 oz. Maybe in 18-20 he can help the Buckeyes actually win the championship game. Go Bucks!
Hi Smokey, congrats on the little one. I am a Penn Stater so I can not agree with your Bucks statements. The rumor is they are only raising the price for Ohio State fans. Kind of a service charge they are inacting for the buckeyes since it is an inconvenience for them to have to hear you all talking about how close or good you were. ;D

Seriously though, I noticed about a $500 increase between when I ordered Nov 27th and if I build online now. My build date is Jan 28th week and I have a contract with the price from 11/27. So I am curious to see if they are going to try to tack on the extra $500 with the price change. There is also now a $500 cash back offer that started 1/3 and goes until 3/3. So as long as you get delivery by 3/3 it should at the very least be a wash. Either way as others have said it is worth the price increase.

I was actually considering trying to have them change my entertainment package (if it would not change the 1/28 build date) but I am sure that would result in my price being the December price change price so I am going to stay as is and hope they dont change the price on me and perfect world I will try to throw in the cash back rebate at delivery time. Dont think that will work but worth a shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts