EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since many of you are having problems w/buick dealers, I was wondering IF YOU KNEW that you can order your enclave from any fleet sales department from any company?

Not sure if I am the only disabled person on this site but DID YOU KNOW that GM offers GM MOBILITY and you can get 1000g's credit when using this program. Check out the program you would be surprised what qualifies as a gmmobility product. go to www.gmmobility.com . I will get credit for the automatic liftgate, remote start, assist steps, towing package cause i need it for my scooter lift. check it out and see if any of you qualify. plus i get 3 years of ONSTAR, compliments of GM.

feel free to use this thread for any DID YOU KNOW items.

R

·
0 Posts
nobody in my family has disabilitys, but some of the stuff sounds cool, like joystick driving. back up breaking system

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
Ya sure?? ;D Only kidding. we love ya here!
Quit pickin' on Thunder! :p

Yeah, my late husband had a steering knob and I loved driving with that in one hand and my diet pepsi in the other!! What a great program. Thank you, GM! One of the reasons I stick with 'em. [/color]
:angel:

R

·
0 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
Ya sure?? ;D Only kidding. we love ya here!
now that i think of it there was there is crazy guy in our family

word it he drove a cadillac srx and traded it for an enclave. ;D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
now that i think of it there was there is crazy guy in our family
word it he drove a cadillac srx and traded it for an enclave. ;D
Thunder quit pickin' on your dad!![/color] :p

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
DID YOU KNOW that lots of people on the picket lines are not actually on strike employees but hired, by the hour, to picket for the Unions? You all probably knew this but I was shocked when I found out several years ago! :eek: [/color]

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Yes, I have heard this.
New York's "beloved" >:D >:D >:D Al Sharpton :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: has been known to do this also with his protests. It makes you wonder what is real? :banghead:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
DID YOU KNOW that lots of people on the picket lines are not actually on strike employees but hired, by the hour, to picket for the Unions? You all probably knew this but I was shocked when I found out several years ago! :eek: [/color]
I did not know this, thanks for the info. Sounds pretty underhanded...Go figure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts