·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
i need this service manual.
repairloader.com/manual.php/662579e
Do anybody have a copy.?
The problem is this site only accepts paypal and my governement dont allow to make a paypal account.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Has anyone been making use of my logon info for dropbox? I have recieved a couple of notifications of logons, but don't know by who. I hope it is useful.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Hi, thanks, this link is sending me to register using my credit card, does anyone has it on a Dropbox location or other?
Highly appreciated.
Well that sucked. Sorry.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
@cfedor

Thanks for sharing that (I just grabbed it), but that's a risky way to share it since anyone stumbling across this page and using that username/password can delete the file.

I added a share to the file and made it public. Anyone can download the zip directly from you now without using a dropbox account just by using this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx5il2p31crtjdd/1372365975319.zip

It would be smart to change the password or chances are someone is going to be malicious and delete it, or worse yet replace it with a similar zip that has a virus in it.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Thx, JayS. Will do that.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
People can use whichever one the want. I just tried going to the dropbox settings and since it was a trial account, I can't change the password. I get the below message:
Your team no longer has full use of the admin console. To keep using Dropbox Business, add your billing info now.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Hi can I use this for the 2011 enclave cxl also? I need it for the engine .. it was the same vvt3.6 correct?
I would think so, with them being the same MSC from 2008 thru 2012.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
I can't figure out thru dropbox, how to turn off 2 step verification. I have logged out, so if someone would like to try playing around in it, have at it and report back if you were able to turn the 2 step verification off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts